Why Did Each Nun Refuse a Second Date with Tribdog?

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Speed
In summary, the first nun, who wasn't Moonbear, did not think tribdog's nose was too big. The next nun, who mentioned trib's bad breath, was as long after the nun who replied by vomiting was after the third. The third nun, who thought tribdog's penis was too small, came after the nun who mentioned trib's poor hygiene. The fourth nun, who said she’d “rather date a flying pig” came after the nun who mentioned trib's poor hygiene, who came after the nun who thought tribdog's penis was too small. The fifth nun, who heard one nun say, “No habla, Ingles.” before he heard “When
tribdog
Tribdog needed a woman, so he decided to set up a 10 minute date with each PF nun (including Evo) one right after the other . At the end of each date he asked each nun if she would like to go on another date. Each nun answered differently, but they all refused a second date. They also gave a reason why they refused. Can you figure out the order of the order’s dates, which answer each nun gave and the reason they wouldn’t make a second date, one nun just thought he wasn't funny.

1. The first nun, who wasn’t Moonbear, did not think tribdog’s nose was too big.
2. Date #3(who's name has only three letters) was as long after the nun who mentioned trib’s bad breath, as the nun who replied by vomiting was after the 3rd.
3. Tsu, who said she’d “rather date a flying pig” came after the nun who mentioned trib’s poor hygiene, who came after the nun who thought tribdog’s penis was too small.
4. Trib heard one nun say, “No habla, Ingles.” before he heard “When pigs fly!” but after Math is Hard rejected him.
5. The first and last dates were, in no particular order, Kerrie and the nun who “wouldn’t date tribdog for a million dollars.”

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
the first logic problem I did was a modified version of one I saw in a magazine. This one however is totally from scratch so may have more than one solution, but I don't think so.

My answer:Are u aware that u've offered 4 answers & 4 reasons for 5 characters...?HINT:Read EDIT. :-p

Daniel.

EDIT:Didn't read the whole post,just the #-ed items.And i assumed the 2 answers with "pig flying" to be identical,hence only one...

Last edited:
I think there are two solutions.
Answer in white:

1---Math is hard---not for a million dollars----bad breath
2---Evo------------No habla Ingles-----------penis too small
3---Moonbear------when pigs fly-------------poor hygeine
4---Tsu------------rather date a flying pig---not funny
5---Kerrie----------vomiting-----------------nose too big

or

1---Math is hard---not for a million dollars----bad breath
2---Moonbear------No habla Ingles-----------penis too small
3---Evo------------when pigs fly-------------poor hygeine
4---Tsu------------rather date a flying pig---not funny
5---Kerrie----------vomiting-----------------nose too big

Wait a second... aren't nuns supposed to abstain from relationships? :approve: :-p

Don't u forget who we're dealing with:SPECIAL SUPER NUNS...2 of them are SUPER MENTORS...
I think they diserve to be excepted...

Daniel.

thanks gerben. I changed the clues to fix that problem now there should be only one answer

Related to Why Did Each Nun Refuse a Second Date with Tribdog?

1. What is "Speed Dating the PF Sisterhood"?

"Speed Dating the PF Sisterhood" is a virtual event where members of the PF Sisterhood community have the opportunity to meet and interact with each other in a fun and fast-paced setting. It is a great way to get to know other scientists and build connections within the community.

2. How does "Speed Dating the PF Sisterhood" work?

During the event, participants will be paired up with each other for a set amount of time (usually a few minutes). They will have the chance to chat and get to know each other before moving on to the next partner. The event will be facilitated by a host who will guide the participants through each round.

3. Who can participate in "Speed Dating the PF Sisterhood"?

Any member of the PF Sisterhood community who is interested in meeting and connecting with other scientists is welcome to participate. This includes scientists from all fields and levels of experience.

4. What are the benefits of participating in "Speed Dating the PF Sisterhood"?

Participating in "Speed Dating the PF Sisterhood" can lead to new connections and friendships within the community. It can also provide opportunities for collaboration and networking. Additionally, it can be a fun and unique way to break out of your comfort zone and meet new people.

5. How can I sign up for "Speed Dating the PF Sisterhood"?

Sign-up information will be posted on the PF Sisterhood website and social media pages prior to the event. Keep an eye out for announcements and be sure to register early, as spots may be limited.