Why am I so tired of waiting for someone who only thinks of themselves?

• Thread starter yu_wing_sin
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Pain
In summary: This man is a loan shark and he is from Asia. His advice to not lend money to people who have just come to America is because many of them are in a desperate mode and will not be able to repay the debt. He also says that it is common for these people to just leave once they can't pay back the loan.
yu_wing_sin
I hate to bear the pain...
----------------------------------------------
Today I am very unhappy...
I have waited for 8 monthes for that hypocritical woman...
I will not wait for her, when she arrives, she don't need to seek advice from me, if she wants to know my future intentions for her selfishness.
If she future want to borrow money from me, I will not lend to her. I know she is a flunkey. If I don't lend to her, she will retaliate to me. I know more and more about it, I will not sign any contract to her, she don't need to bring any contracts to me, I only will give oral consent.

My paper is still refereeing, and my around people talks the rights and wrongs behind my back... I have decided not to submit my paper any more...

Call the woman don't need come, if my paper there is some unperfect places.

I hate to struggle on my paper.

I rather to study computer for my lifetime post...

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Tody is really piquant... because... Some people who being scolded is my pleasure.
:-(|)

Is this woman from Nigeria?

I hate to ask but do you think you might be able to clarify? Or maybe someone else if they can decifer that?
Sorry no offense. I wouldn't say anything but you've piqued my interest.

Math Is Hard said:
Is this woman from Nigeria?

What is your meaning? I think she should be from the West.

TheStatutoryApe said:
I hate to ask but do you think you might be able to clarify? Or maybe someone else if they can decifer that?
Sorry no offense. I wouldn't say anything but you've piqued my interest.

Haha, this will be really happened. The woman will get failure in business, then she will want to borrow money from me, but I will reject, because this is a huge amount of money. And my sayings will hurt her, then she will want to retaliate to me. But finally the result is good, a man of rank will mediate this matter, and the woman will escape from the money problem because of my lending money to her... And... I can't reveal that, otherwise I will get the hazard from the God...
I am good in divination.

But I am doubted that you say "I wouldn't say anything but you've piqued my interest.", I think this matter is not related to you?

My advice is she should not believe other peoples' lure easily.

yu wing sin said:
But I am doubted that you say "I wouldn't say anything but you've piqued my interest.", I think this matter is not related to you?
Not that it is of any personal interest. I'm just nosey. :wink:

me thinks he is drunk

Is this a poem of some sort?

Yu Wing Sin!...EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

Obviously English isn't his native language; he's not drunk. :-p

Anyway.. I *think* some woman borrowed money from him and is now refusing to pay him back.

No, some woman WANTS money from him. It must be related to his paper that he deems 'unperfect' and is planning to abandon in favour of a life in computers. She has a vested interest in it somehow... but how?

Either really pissed or really drunk, explains all of this desultory rambling.

Yu Wing Sin, again, EXPLAIN YOURSELF! Perhaps, some of us may be able to help you to catch that crook.

it seems that these types of transactions do not go so well in the asian communities; I have a Chinese friend who worked for a Korean Restaurant, the business didn't go so well, the owner simply left, didn't pay up for the one month of work. Tried to work it out with the IRS, etc but he was no where to be found.

take the money and relocate, it's very common, some of them deliberate. Don't lend money to asian people (specifically in reference to those who have just immigrated-you know "ehh, no speakish english" types)! I think that lot of them are just in that mode of desparation, where it's unsafe to deal with them, no matter how civil they seem.

Related to Why am I so tired of waiting for someone who only thinks of themselves?

What causes physical pain?

Physical pain can be caused by a variety of factors, including injury, illness, or chronic conditions such as arthritis. It is the result of signals being sent from the affected area to the brain, warning the body of potential harm.

How can I manage or alleviate physical pain?

There are several methods for managing and alleviating physical pain, including taking over-the-counter or prescription pain medication, using heat or cold therapy, practicing relaxation techniques, and seeking medical treatment for underlying conditions.

Can emotional or psychological factors contribute to physical pain?

Yes, emotional and psychological factors such as stress, anxiety, and depression can contribute to physical pain. These factors can impact the body's perception of pain and make it more difficult to manage.

Why does chronic pain persist?

Chronic pain is defined as pain that lasts for more than 3 months or beyond the expected healing time. It can persist due to a variety of factors, including underlying medical conditions, nerve damage, or changes in the central nervous system. It is important to work with a healthcare professional to identify the cause and develop a treatment plan.

Are there any alternative treatments for managing physical pain?

Yes, there are alternative treatments such as acupuncture, massage therapy, and herbal remedies that may help manage physical pain. However, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before trying any alternative treatments to ensure safety and effectiveness.