Why am I drawn to the wonders of theoretical physics?

• Thread starter CM97
  • Start date
In summary, the wonders of theoretical physics have captivated me because of their ability to explain the fundamental workings of the universe. The intricate concepts and theories that attempt to understand the nature of space, time, and matter have always fascinated me and sparked my curiosity. The potential for groundbreaking discoveries and the constant pursuit of new knowledge in this field drives my passion for understanding the complexities of the world around us. Theoretical physics offers a unique blend of logical thinking and creative imagination, making it a compelling field to explore. Ultimately, the mysteries and possibilities of theoretical physics continue to draw me in and inspire me to learn more.
CM97
How did you find PF?
Searching for information about physics beyond what little the required courses presented in space-time philosophy for my philosophy major.
Hello, Physics Forum:

As a graduate student, Eastern and Roman large structures such as Baalbek and The Dome of the Rock have been my concentration. I have been published in journals worldwide. Now at this late in my life I find the wonder of theoretical physics!

You can see some of my work if your search
[Unacceptable reference deleted by the Mentors]

Thanks very much!
Carolanne Matteson,BA,MFAH

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !