Who Would Star in Your Dream Wedding Play Featuring Three People and Two Dogs?

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Dogs
In summary: I read that.yep, I love Snickers! Its Russia, and the world's favorite candybar... according to something... geez, can't remember where I read that.
Mk
If you could pick any three people and two dogs (who would be played by people) to be in a play where a man and a women get married... who would you pick? :confused:

Physics news on Phys.org
Mister Rogers, Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayak ( Banderas is the priest, Rogers the groom). COmbine with a teacup poodle and a great dane.

Good ideas, but there's no preist, just a groom, bride, father of the bride, and I remembered the dogs don't appear in it. Its strange... yaer Ohh!

Mk said:
Good ideas, but there's no preist, just a groom, bride, father of the bride, and I remembered the dogs don't appear in it. Its strange... yaer Ohh!

then replace banderas with Richard Hatch (first survivor winner) and make himthe father of the bride.

I remember him... the guy always running around naked on the beach... was he gay or not?

He was flaming. My favorite guy on that show, he was hilarious.

Yep, me too, I also like Rupert... Boneham was it? He was awesome, and really deserved that million dollars when the show was over. Did you know he used to be a gravedigger?

Mk said:
Yep, me too, I also like Rupert... Boneham was it? He was awesome, and really deserved that million dollars when the show was over. Did you know he used to be a gravedigger?

I remember him vaguely. I didn't watch that round closely, and have not watched since.

At first i thought you said he used to be a golddigger. man was i confused.

lol, a golddigger... I think he was actually more entertaining than Richard Hatch.

Mk said:
lol, a golddigger... I think he was actually more entertaining than Richard Hatch.

Well if ound richard's combination of eccentricity, and clear intelligence (i only saw him in the all stars round, i never watched the original) very entertaining. I was surprised he didn't pull off a second win.

Ha, I wasn't... he won the first time, nobody would ever think a second that they'd let him win again, at least give someone else money, he's already a millionaire. Why haven't I seen him do commercials?

because that just wouldn't be like him. I have trouble seeing him doing commercials just for money. Its like he was on the show with the goal of being an entertainer, not making money.

Well, still, how would you like it if you could say 3 sentances, smile, and hold up a Snickers bar for a few thousand/hundred thousand?

Mk said:
Well, still, how would you like it if you could say 3 sentances, smile, and hold up a Snickers bar for a few thousand/hundred thousand?

Do i get to eat the snickers?

Knowing a big company, and my experience in commercials, they'd probably have a hundred bars of Snickers, and you only get one bite out of the one's you'd use.

Mk said:
Knowing a big company, and my experience in commercials, they'd probably have a hundred bars of Snickers, and you only get one bite out of the one's you'd use.

As long as i get to eat a snickers.

yep, I love Snickers! Its Russia, and the world's favorite candybar... according to something...

Related to Who Would Star in Your Dream Wedding Play Featuring Three People and Two Dogs?

1. Who are the three people and two dogs?

The three people and two dogs are fictional characters used in a thought experiment to illustrate the concept of empathy and moral decision making.

2. What is the purpose of the thought experiment?

The purpose of the thought experiment is to explore the factors that influence moral decision making and how empathy plays a role in our actions towards others.

3. How does the thought experiment relate to real life situations?

The thought experiment can be applied to real life situations by highlighting the importance of empathy in our interactions with others and how it can impact our moral decision making.

4. Are the three people and two dogs the only characters in the thought experiment?

No, there may be other characters involved in the thought experiment depending on the specific scenario being explored. The three people and two dogs are simply used as a baseline for understanding empathy and moral decision making.

5. Can the thought experiment be used for scientific research?

Yes, the thought experiment can be used for scientific research to better understand the psychological and ethical implications of empathy and moral decision making in various situations.