Who is Your Favorite Mentor? A Poll for Scientists

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mentor
In summary: Except for the fact that people can still vote for whatever they like.Except for the fact that people can still vote for whatever they like.Not really.Multiple choice allowed.

Who is your favorite mentor?

• Math Is Hard

Votes: 35 74.5%
  • MIH

Votes: 34 72.3%

• Total voters
There should have been a couple of more choices in the polls. I'm kinda partial to the Hooper, and the Left-Coaster, too.

Physics news on Phys.org
micromass said:
Or

[tex]\frac{1}{\sqrt{2}}|Math Is Hard\rangle + \frac{1}{\sqrt{2}}|MIH\rangle ?[/tex]

:devil:

She's a superposition mentor :eek:!

turbo said:
There should have been a couple of more choices in the polls. I'm kinda partial to the Hooper, and the Left-Coaster, too.
Oh, this could have caused a critical shift in votes!

I've been considering other polls that would be of major importance. favorite former Community Service award winning green wood nymph, favorite hot sauce guy from Maine, favorite hairy apelike, shelter dwelling artist...

Evo said:

I've been considering other polls that would be of major importance. favorite former Community Service award winning green wood nymph, favorite hot sauce guy from Maine, favorite hairy apelike, shelter dwelling artist...

:smile:

Evo said:

"Major" on the level of "major award" in "A Christmas Story"? That's scary! Opening the crate, pulling the award out of the excelsior... it boggles the mind!

This poll is a perfect example of a spontaneous, unsolicited conspiracy. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking said:
This poll is a perfect example of a spontaneous, unsolicited conspiracy. :biggrin:
It's completely fair, people that disagree with the choices show their objections by not voting.

Evo said:
It's completely fair, people that disagree with the choices simply don't vote.

I mean the outcome of the poll.

Ivan Seeking said:
I mean the outcome of the poll.
I've fixed it so that they don't affect the poll outcome. So all is fair, like in a reall poll. :biggrin:

Evo said:
I've fixed it so that they don't affect the poll outcome. So all is fair, like in a reall poll. :biggrin:

I am suggesting that the voters are spontaneously conspiring to produce a tie vote.

I know I did! :biggrin:

The hek?! Answering this is harder than any of my finals combined! I hope I don't fail. Are there any lifelines here?

Jimmy said:
You are allowed to vote for both choices. So far, each has received 27 votes with 36 total voters.

Ah, didn't consider degenerate voting.

I voted for MIH, she doesn't seem complicated. :biggrin:

Can I take a third option?

drizzle said:
I voted for MIH, she doesn't seem complicated. :biggrin:

Wait until you get to know her better... :rolleyes:

MIH is a Texan AND a Californian Girl! I'll bet she is more complicated than she appears on the surface. I wish they all could be California girls...

Last edited by a moderator: