Who is Mime from Poland? A warm welcome!

• Thread starter mimethic
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary, Mime from Poland joined the forum and expressed their enjoyment in meeting everyone. They also mentioned wanting to study engineering in Japan and found the white hole theory interesting. As a form of initiation, JT shared a video of a trout and welcomed Mime to the forum. There was also a playful discussion about favorite fish and animals.
mimethic
Hi there. Mime here from Poland. It's really pleasant to meet you all :)

Have a Nice day.

It's just for introduction. Mod. Please close it after week. If it's not a problem.

Physics news on Phys.org
Hello Mime! Welcome to the forums!

Got a favorite fish, perhaps??

Oh favorite fish...

one I'd like to eat... trout with lemon and herbs...

one I like to watch and enjoy watching...Blue Whale, great and peaceful animal :)

OK, here's a nice big trout for you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsfiD78Cy0s

And welcome to PF! You have now been properly initiated. :biggrin:

Thank you :)

Hello Mime, hope you enjoy it here. :smile:

I already did. :) white hole theory looks quite interesting. But i still can't find any topic about engineering universities... I d to study in Japan. I hope someone here have any idea about it. Little digression.

Be very glad that JT was the one who performed your fish-slap initiation. Some of us would have chosen the whale. :biggrin:

Hahahahhahah. Good one.

Related to Who is Mime from Poland? A warm welcome!

1. Who is the "Mime from Poland"?

The "Mime from Poland" is a character created by a Polish mime artist, who is known for his unique street performances and comedic acts.

2. Where can I see the "Mime from Poland" perform?

The "Mime from Poland" performs on the streets of Poland and at various events and festivals around the world. You can also find videos of his performances online.

3. What type of mime does the "Mime from Poland" perform?

The "Mime from Poland" specializes in physical comedy and silent storytelling, using gestures, facial expressions, and body movements to entertain his audience.

4. How did the "Mime from Poland" become popular?

The "Mime from Poland" gained popularity through his unique and entertaining performances, as well as his ability to connect with his audience. He has also won several awards for his mime acts.

5. Is the "Mime from Poland" available for private events or performances?

Yes, the "Mime from Poland" is available for hire for private events and performances. You can contact his management team for bookings and inquiries.