Who Am I? A High School Student with a Passion for Physics and Space

• Thread starter xplosion99
  • Start date
In summary, I am a high school student who is deeply passionate about physics and space. I am constantly seeking opportunities to learn more about these subjects and pursue my interest in them. Whether through classes, books, or extracurricular activities, I am always eager to expand my knowledge and understanding of the universe. I hope to one day make a career out of my passion and contribute to the field of physics and space exploration.
xplosion99
So I'm a new member. This site has and I assume will be indispensable at times when I'm confused in physics in homework and in general. It's just today that I had the impulse to create an account for no particular reason. So about me. I am in high school. I play in the marching band more specifically the drum line. I've been a vegetarian all my life but I ironically like the smell of meat. Also, I'm a video game nerd (hopefully that doesn't undermine my credibility lol). I will say I am not good at physics, but I've always had a deep fascination about physics and especially space. So there you go.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum!

Likes xplosion99