Where is the sci fi writing forum?

• Thread starter symbolipoint
  • Start date
In summary, the sci fi writing forum can be found on various online writing communities and forums such as Reddit, Goodreads, and Scribophile. It is generally free to join and participate in discussions, but some may require a membership fee. Members are allowed to share their own writing for feedback and critiques, but it's important to follow the forum's guidelines. These guidelines may include respecting other members, avoiding spamming or self-promotion, and giving constructive feedback. The forum may also have dedicated sections for discussing writing tips and advice, and it's encouraged to contribute to the community by giving feedback and engaging in discussions.
symbolipoint
Homework Helper
Education Advisor
Gold Member
Where is the science fiction writing forum - not that I am interested, because, really I am not; I just thought someone should ask about it, for those members or others who may be interested.

Physics news on Phys.org

Related to Where is the sci fi writing forum?

1. Where can I find the sci fi writing forum?

The sci fi writing forum can be found on various online writing communities and forums such as Reddit, Goodreads, and Scribophile. You can also do a simple Google search for "sci fi writing forum" to find specific websites dedicated to sci fi writing discussions.

2. Is the sci fi writing forum free to join?

Most sci fi writing forums are free to join and participate in discussions. However, some may require a small membership fee for extra features or to access exclusive content. It's best to check the forum's rules and guidelines before joining.

3. Can I share my own sci fi writing on the forum?

Yes, most sci fi writing forums allow members to share their own writing for feedback and critiques. However, make sure to read the forum's guidelines and rules for posting and sharing your work.

4. Are there any specific rules or guidelines for the sci fi writing forum?

Each sci fi writing forum may have its own set of rules and guidelines, but some common ones include respecting other members, avoiding spamming or self-promotion, and giving constructive feedback. It's important to read and follow these guidelines to maintain a positive and respectful writing community.

5. Can I ask for writing advice or tips on the sci fi writing forum?

Yes, most sci fi writing forums have dedicated sections or threads for discussing writing tips and advice. You can also ask for specific feedback on your writing to improve your skills. However, make sure to also contribute to the community by giving feedback and engaging in discussions.