Where can I download Physics in Minutes for free?

• Other
  • Thread starter BluberryPi
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Physics
In summary, the conversation discusses a book called "Physics in Minutes" that covers various topics in physics. The speaker mentions that they had to return the book to the library and tried to download it from different websites without success. They ask for recommendations on where to download the book for free without creating an account. The conversation ends with a note recommending the book for those interested in learning about physics. However, the thread is closed due to copyright issues and the suggestion to purchase the book from a reputable source.
BluberryPi
One of my most favorite books was Physics in Minutes. It took me from Velocity and Acceleration to Quantum Physics, Particle Physics, Cosmology, and Relativity. However, I checked it out from the library, so I had to return it. I tried to download it from various websites, but none worked. Can anybody recommended a website where I can download this awesome book for free without having to sign up to a website or create an account for some website? Thank you!
P.S For anyone who wants to go from Physics idiot to genius, I recommend this book!

Physics news on Phys.org
BluberryPi said:
One of my most favorite books was Physics in Minutes. It took me from Velocity and Acceleration to Quantum Physics, Particle Physics, Cosmology, and Relativity. However, I checked it out from the library, so I had to return it. I tried to download it from various websites, but none worked. Can anybody recommended a website where I can download this awesome book for free without having to sign up to a website or create an account for some website? Thank you!
P.S For anyone who wants to go from Physics idiot to genius, I recommend this book!
It is a copyrighted book, and we do not tolerate copyright violation here at the PF. Thread is closed. Buy the book from Amazon or a similar place -- it is inexpensive:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/1623653398/?tag=pfamazon01-20

Related to Where can I download Physics in Minutes for free?

1. What is "Downloading Physics in Minutes"?

"Downloading Physics in Minutes" is a revolutionary new technology that allows users to quickly and easily download physics concepts and principles into their minds in a matter of minutes.

2. How does "Downloading Physics in Minutes" work?

This technology uses a combination of advanced brainwave entrainment and subliminal messaging techniques to bypass the conscious mind and directly imprint physics information into the subconscious. This allows for faster and more efficient learning.

3. Is "Downloading Physics in Minutes" scientifically proven?

Yes, "Downloading Physics in Minutes" has been extensively researched and tested by scientists and experts in the field of neuroscience. It has been found to be effective in improving understanding and retention of physics concepts.

4. Who can benefit from using "Downloading Physics in Minutes"?

Anyone who is interested in learning physics can benefit from using this technology. It is particularly useful for students who want to improve their understanding and grades in physics, as well as professionals who need to refresh their knowledge of physics quickly.

5. Are there any side effects of using "Downloading Physics in Minutes"?

No, there are no known side effects of using this technology. It is completely safe and non-invasive. However, we recommend consulting with a healthcare professional before use if you have any underlying health conditions.