When did the zombie apocalypse begin?

You are indeed a zombie.In summary, according to the website deathdate.info, the predicted death date for the conversation participants varies widely, from January 22, 2054 to 11 February, 2050. However, one participant claims to have been dead for 20 years and another suggests that they may be part of a zombie apocalypse. The accuracy and purpose of the website's predictions is called into question.
hbk4894
Physics news on Phys.org
This is nonsense, I enter one date , I get 6 years, I change the date by one day I get 18 years, i change one year, I get 24 years.

What is the point of this?

Evo said:
This is nonsense, I enter one date , I get 6 years, I change the date by one day I get 18 years, i change one year, I get 24 years.
Do not try to understand the reapers methods :D

I've been dead 20 years. Wonder if I can get a tax refund?

Likes Evo and Greg Bernhardt
  • Predicted Death Date: 11 february 2050
  • Time left: 34 years, 11 months and 21 days

Bystander said:
I've been dead 20 years. Wonder if I can get a tax refund?
I died a bit more recently: 16 November, 2002
Perhaps we are members of the zombie apocalypse, and don't know it.
Wait a minute... I seem to recall... google google google.
Yup.

Related to When did the zombie apocalypse begin?

1. What is a death date calculator?

A death date calculator is a tool that uses statistical data and personal information to estimate an individual's approximate date of death.

2. How does a death date calculator work?

A death date calculator uses various factors such as age, health, lifestyle habits, and family history to calculate the probability of an individual's death. It then uses this probability to estimate a potential death date.

3. Is a death date calculator accurate?

No, a death date calculator is not accurate. It is simply an estimation based on statistical data and personal information. Factors such as unexpected accidents or medical advancements can greatly impact the accuracy of the estimate.

4. Why would someone use a death date calculator?

Some people may use a death date calculator out of curiosity or for entertainment purposes. Others may use it as a reminder to live life to the fullest and make the most of their time.

5. Is there any scientific evidence to support the accuracy of a death date calculator?

There is no scientific evidence to support the accuracy of a death date calculator. It is merely a tool and should not be taken as a definitive prediction of an individual's death.