What's Your Opinion on Physics?

• Thread starter Rafael Aiguzhinov
  • Start date
  • Tags
    physics
In summary, physics is the branch of science that deals with the study of matter, energy, and their interactions. It seeks to understand the fundamental laws and principles that govern the behavior of the physical world. Some people have a positive opinion on physics, viewing it as a fascinating and essential field that has led to many technological advancements and improved our understanding of the universe. Others may have a more negative opinion, finding it difficult to understand or feeling that it has little practical application in their daily lives. However, physics plays a crucial role in many aspects of our lives, from the functioning of our electronics to the laws of nature that govern our existence. Overall, whether one enjoys or dislikes physics, it is undeniable that it has had a significant impact on
Rafael Aiguzhinov
How did you find PF?
I love Physics and I decided to join a forum with it.
Hello, my name is Rafael. I am in 7th grade. Physics started in this year and it became probably one of my favorite subjects in school (with Mathematic, Physical Education and Computer Class). I would like to speak with other people that know Physics and know their opinions on this subject.

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
Rafael Aiguzhinov said:
How did you find PF?: I love Physics and I decided to join a forum with it.

Hello, my name is Rafael. I am in 7th grade. Physics started in this year and it became probably one of my favorite subjects in school (with Mathematic, Physical Education and Computer Class). I would like to speak with other people that know Physics and know their opinions on this subject.
Welcome, Rafael! :cool: