What's the Best Research Question for a High Level Chemistry EE?

In summary, there are many unique topics that can be explored in a Chemistry EE, such as investigating catalysts' effects, studying new materials, or researching the environmental impact of chemical processes. To choose a topic, consider your interests and seek inspiration from scientific journals, lectures, and peers. It is crucial to have a clear research question to guide your project. Conducting experiments is common, but safety and ethics should be considered. To make your EE stand out, choose a unique topic, conduct thorough experiments, collaborate with others, and present your findings clearly with real-world applications.
Joseph178
I'm taking HL Chem and need to submit my research question proposal tomorrow. Any suggestions? A creative but doable research question. Thank you!

Chemistry news on Phys.org
Oh no, thank YOU! This last minute stuff is exciting! I can hardly wait...

Related to What's the Best Research Question for a High Level Chemistry EE?

1. What are some unique topics for a Chemistry EE?

There are many unique topics that can be explored in a Chemistry EE. Some ideas include investigating the effects of different catalysts on a specific reaction, studying the properties and potential applications of new materials, or researching the environmental impact of a certain chemical process.

2. How can I choose a topic for my Chemistry EE?

To choose a topic for your Chemistry EE, start by thinking about your interests and any specific areas of chemistry that you find intriguing. You can also look for inspiration by reading scientific journals, attending lectures or conferences, or talking to your chemistry teachers and peers.

3. Is it important to have a clear research question for my Chemistry EE?

Yes, having a clear and focused research question is crucial for a successful Chemistry EE. This question will guide your research and help you stay on track, ensuring that your project has a clear purpose and contributes to the overall body of knowledge in chemistry.

4. Can I conduct experiments for my Chemistry EE?

Yes, conducting experiments is a common approach for Chemistry EEs. However, it is important to keep in mind safety precautions and ethical considerations when planning and carrying out experiments. If you are unable to conduct experiments, you can also design theoretical studies or perform data analysis on existing research.

5. How can I make my Chemistry EE stand out?

To make your Chemistry EE stand out, you can choose a unique and innovative topic, conduct thorough and well-designed experiments or studies, and present your findings in a clear and organized manner. You can also consider collaborating with other students or experts in your field and incorporating real-world applications or implications of your research.