What sparked your interest in theoretical physics?

• Thread starter AMuonParticle
  • Start date
In summary, my interest in theoretical physics was sparked by my curiosity about the fundamental workings of the universe and the desire to understand the underlying principles and laws that govern it. I am fascinated by the complex and abstract concepts in physics, such as quantum mechanics and relativity, and how they can be used to explain the mysteries of the universe. The potential for groundbreaking discoveries and the constant pursuit of new knowledge also drew me to this field. Through studying theoretical physics, I hope to gain a deeper understanding of the universe and contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge.
AMuonParticle
Hi everybody, I just created this account. Been reading the forums for a while now, and just decided that it was worth it to start participating. I'm a junior in high school from Los Angeles, and I've loved physics my entire life. I plan to major in theoretical physics, and I'm especially interested in the abstract stuff, like quantum field theory and string theory. Can't wait to get involved in the community!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!