What sparked my love for science and math?

• Thread starter Raigo R
  • Start date
In summary, my love for science and math was sparked by my curiosity and fascination with how the world works. As a child, I was always drawn to experiments and problem-solving, and this interest only grew as I learned more about the intricacies of science and mathematics. Whether it was conducting experiments in my backyard or solving challenging equations in class, I found joy in the process of discovery and understanding. This passion for science and math has continued throughout my life and has inspired me to pursue further education and career opportunities in these fields.
Raigo R
Hello!

My name's Raigo.

I'm from Estonia (which is in Eastern Europe).

My name is pronounced with an a like a car (so it's not Reigo - maybe needed :smile:).

I really like science and maths. I don't study it in school (right now), but I've liked those subjects from an earlier age, and I've also studied some here and there by myself later on in my life.

I like this forum, so I thought I'd join. Loads of things to learn! :smile:

I hope I enjoy my stay.

Thank You!

Likes Bystander
Physics news on Phys.org
Raigo R said:
My name is pronounced with an a like a car (so it's not Reigo - maybe needed :smile:).
It's certainly necessary for me, and I do thank you very much for including that detail. :welcome: