What sparked my love for physics and how it's shaping my academic journey?

• Thread starter Eleni_
  • Start date
In summary, my love for physics was sparked by a combination of my natural curiosity and a few influential teachers in high school. I was always fascinated by the laws and principles that govern the physical world, and my physics classes in high school only deepened my interest. Now, as I continue my academic journey in college, my passion for physics is shaping my course choices and research opportunities. I am constantly seeking to understand the fundamental workings of the universe and applying my knowledge to real-world problems. My love for physics continues to drive me towards a future filled with endless possibilities and discoveries.
Eleni_
Hello people! My name is Eleni. I am studying for a B.A in public administation and for a B.Sc in Economics. I started with a theoretical degree because i had not enough knowledge of maths in the past. Recently, as i decided to study economics, i started over and learned statistics and mathematics and i believe i have learned a lot. My passion was always physics. I was afraid to touch it though. Recently, at my spare time i found an MIT opencourceware and i have started watching lectures. I believe that i had made a huge mistake not to study physics in my life. As a student in school my fear of numbers and failure kept me away until now. I am happy i deal with mathematics in my economic degree but i sure as hell love physics more :)

Likes Stavros Kiri
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Eleni. :smile:

Likes Eleni_