What sparked my interest in gravity, space, and technology: A personal journey

In summary, my interest in gravity, space, and technology was sparked by a combination of personal experiences and exposure to scientific concepts. Growing up, I was fascinated by space exploration and the wonders of the universe. As I delved deeper into the subject, I became intrigued by the role of gravity in the workings of our solar system and beyond. This curiosity led me to further explore the field of technology and its advancements in space travel and understanding gravity. Through this personal journey, I have gained a deeper understanding and appreciation for these interconnected concepts.
Andrew Binns
Hi i have an interest in gravity, space, and general developments.
Background in in Telecoms and IT to management level. I Operate out of own business providing information solutions of various kinds from data collection, processing to visualisation.
I always had an interest in electronics as a teenager - built my first synth when I was 13 and my first computer (Nascom) when I was 18. At the time I coded in op code as we didnt have an assembler. So we could create apps in 1KB of PROM. In telecoms I started in an apprentice role till 20 then moved into head office role sorting out logic circuitry issues.at 23 I became the incredible 'No' man and rejected (for good reasons) a project that would have put Broadband (spread spectrum system) into every persons home in the UK creating a pre WWW web for all. Subsequently worked for a company that put super nodes in US, Europe, etc and building global services based on Internet. Now moving onto more interesting things - writing SF, producing music and some occasional client DB/visualisatoin projects.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Please take some time to read our site rules located under the INFO tab in our site menubar.