What sparked Manuel's passion for science at a young age?

• Thread starter Manuel Cardoso
  • Start date
In summary, Manuel's passion for science was sparked at a young age by his curiosity and love for exploring the natural world around him. He was also inspired by his parents, who encouraged his interests and provided him with resources to learn more about science. Additionally, Manuel's early exposure to science through books and educational programs further ignited his passion and motivated him to pursue a career in the field.
Manuel Cardoso
How did you find PF?
I was searching for a physics book to buy and found this site.
My name's Manuel Cardoso, I'm from Portugal and since 6 years of age that I'm interested in astronomy, physics and chemistry.
I'm currently 14 years old and I came to this forum hoping that I would be able to learn more.

Likes berkeman and russ_watters
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello, Manuel, and :welcome:!

Stay curious and have some fun!

Two hints to avoid problems:

If you post a homework-like question, usually something with numbers, then use our homework forums and show us your efforts. This is essential for us.

If you have an idea and want to know more about it, make sure to phrase it as a question, not as a statement. Some people have this style: they claim something and suppose to be corrected instead of asking directly. Some people here consider such posts as a personal theory which we do not discuss at PF.

Oh, I see. Thank you @fresh_42

Likes berkeman