What score do I have on this AP Calc AB practice Exam?

• Testing
  • Thread starter ilovephysics0
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Ap Exam
In summary, the speaker has been self studying AP Calc AB for a month and recently took a practice exam from the Princeton Review's AP Calc book from 2010. They got 31/45 on the multiple choice and approximately 50% on the free response questions. They are asking for an estimate of their score on a scale of 1-5. Another person responds that based on their own experience, the speaker's scores would likely result in a 4 on the exam. They also suggest consulting the book for more specific score requirements.
ilovephysics0
I've been self studying AP Calc AB over this past month, and I just took a practice AP Exam. It is the first AP Calc AB test in the princeton review's ap calc book 2010 edition. I got 31/45 on the MC and roughly 50% of the FRQ's correct. Could someone estimate what I got between 1-5? Thanks!

Physics news on Phys.org
I would guess those scores would make about a 4 on the exam based on what I remember from taking the class a few years ago. I remember in the beginning of that book they tell you the rough percentages you need to score what so you should consult that.

Related to What score do I have on this AP Calc AB practice Exam?

1. What is an AP Calc AB practice exam?

An AP Calc AB practice exam is a test designed to assess your knowledge and skills in the subject of Calculus AB. It is meant to simulate the format and difficulty level of the actual AP Calc AB exam.

2. How is the score determined on an AP Calc AB practice exam?

The score on an AP Calc AB practice exam is determined by the number of correct answers you have. Each question is worth one point, and there is no penalty for incorrect answers. Your final score is calculated by dividing the number of correct answers by the total number of questions.

3. What is a good score on an AP Calc AB practice exam?

A good score on an AP Calc AB practice exam is typically considered to be 70% or higher. This means that you answered at least 70% of the questions correctly.

4. Can I use my AP Calc AB practice exam score to predict my score on the actual AP exam?

While your performance on an AP Calc AB practice exam can give you an idea of how well you may do on the actual AP exam, it is not a guarantee. The actual AP exam may have different questions and a different level of difficulty.

5. How can I improve my score on an AP Calc AB practice exam?

The best way to improve your score on an AP Calc AB practice exam is to continue studying and practicing the material. Focus on the topics that you struggle with and seek help from a teacher or tutor if needed. Additionally, familiarizing yourself with the format and types of questions on the exam can also help improve your score.