What resources are available for teaching high school and college level physics?

• Thread starter Charles Waterman
  • Start date
In summary, there are numerous resources available for teaching high school and college level physics. These include textbooks, online courses, educational videos, simulations, and interactive tools. Additionally, many universities and organizations offer workshops, conferences, and professional development opportunities for physics teachers. Online communities and forums also provide a platform for educators to share resources and collaborate on lesson plans. Furthermore, there are government-funded programs and grants specifically for improving physics education in schools. With a wide range of resources available, teachers have ample options to enhance their teaching and engage students in the subject of physics.
Charles Waterman
I am an AP Physics Teacher. I have been teaching for 30 years and 15 in Physics.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
I can offer guidance in some high school physics. I would also like help on College level Physics topics.

Likes davenn
Welcome to the forum.

Charles Waterman said:
I can offer guidance in some high school physics. I would also like help on College level Physics topics.

We have a very active homework section here at PF.
You may continue to enjoy teaching and guiding people through their physics problems :smile:

cheers
Dave