What news channel does Dick Chenney prefer?

In summary, Lou Dobbs reported on CNN that all TVs in the VP suite must be programmed for Fox News only. Some may find this requirement to be a closed loop, but it ensures that the president's favorite news network will always be available. However, some question the validity of Fox News as a news source. Despite this, the government does not allow Fox News to be broadcasted, and many are thankful for this. Lou Dobbs, known for his strong opinions and agenda against the corporations, has gained popularity and influence, even playing a role in the cancellation of the Dubai deal. He is known for being issue-driven rather than partisan.
Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
As reported by Lou Dobbs on CNN, it is required that all TVs for the VP suite be programmed for Fox News only. :smile:

Talk about a closed loop!

Last edited:
Physics news on Phys.org
Fox news only :smile:
Next time the president hunting for his favorit http://www.pittnews.com/vnews/display.v/ART/2006/03/22/4420bf72c05ea" Fox news will not report it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't 'Fox news' an oxymoron? :confused:

Danger said:
Isn't 'Fox news' an oxymoron? :confused:

Oxygenated morons?

I gave them a chance, and just when I could barely take it any more, I saw that they had hired Mark Furman as a field reporter - the corrupt cop from the OJ Simpson trial who basically blew the case by tampering with or planting the evidence. That did it for me.

Last edited:
We get ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, PBS nightly news here.

But the government does not allow our brains to be infected with the right wing drivel of Fox news.

Thank the lord jeebus for that.

HAH, Lou Dobbs. That guy loves to hear the sound of his own voice. What a tool.

cyrusabdollahi said:
HAH, Lou Dobbs. That guy loves to hear the sound of his own voice. What a tool.

Considering that he and some radio guy basically killed the Dubai deal, I'd say that he is not the only one listening. :biggrin:

But yes, he does make his agenda and opinion clear: He is out to stop the de facto war on the middle class being waged by the corporations. And from what I see he has no interest in partisanship. Rather, he is issue driven.

Last edited:

Related to What news channel does Dick Chenney prefer?

What news channel does Dick Cheney prefer?

Dick Cheney has not publicly stated a preference for a specific news channel. However, he has appeared on Fox News multiple times for interviews and commentary.

Does Dick Cheney have a bias towards a certain news channel?

There is no evidence to suggest that Dick Cheney has a bias towards a specific news channel. However, he has been known to have conservative views, which may lead him to prefer conservative-leaning news channels.

Has Dick Cheney spoken out about his opinion on news media?

Dick Cheney has spoken out about the state of news media in general, criticizing the media for being biased and not fact-checking their stories. However, he has not specifically mentioned a preferred news channel.

What news channels has Dick Cheney appeared on?

Dick Cheney has made appearances on various news channels, including Fox News, CNN, and MSNBC. However, he has not shown a clear preference for any one channel.

Does Dick Cheney believe in the importance of a free press?

Dick Cheney has stated that he believes in the importance of a free press and the role it plays in a democracy. He has also defended the media's right to report on government actions, even if he disagrees with their coverage.