What Is Va Va Voom? Unravel the Mystery!

• Thread starter jimmy p
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Mystery
In summary, the conversation revolves around the concept of "Va Va Voom," which is a phrase used in British culture to describe something or someone that is attractive, captivating, or has a certain charm. The discussion includes references to French football player Thierry Henry, the confusion over who Bobby refers to, and examples of what can be considered as having Va Va Voom. The overall question is to define what Va Va Voom means.
jimmy p
Gold Member
Va Va Voom!

I know a lot of the British people have seen the new Renault Clio adverts however I am not sure whether it is shown in the U.S.

Anyway Thierry Henry (a famous French footballer...AMAZING) goes on and talks about what is Va Va Voom and what isn't Va Va Voom.

I was just wondering what you think Va Va Voom is.

And also, who is BOBBY? I have a sneaky suspicion that it is Robert Pires but not sure. Also why would a French person ask what the French for Va Va Voom is?

"Wierd no?" (said in a dodgy accent, trying to sound like Thierry)

Physics news on Phys.org
no-one know the Va Va Voom!?[b(]

What? Who? Huh?
(sorry, Chopnik. I think most of us are WAY lost in this one. )

Thierry Henry = VA VA VOOM!

Ruud Van Nistlerooy= No va va voom.

Anybody that knows anything about footie will agree.

Better examples will follow, i hope.

Originally posted by Tsunami
What? Who? Huh?
...well, except for some of our British buddies...
GO, ANDY!

Originally posted by Tsunami
What? Who? Huh?
...well, except for some of our British buddies...
GO, ANDY!

Ok some examples of Va Va Voom are:

1./ A mans shirt that doesn't look very good on him but looks sexy on his girlfriend.

2./ In a greyhound race, the hare is the one with the Va Va Voom.

3./ "Animal" from the Muppets has Va Va Voom.

4./ ME!

Now you have some examples of Va Va Voom, can you give a definition of it?

not answering this thread is no Va Va Voom.

Related to What Is Va Va Voom? Unravel the Mystery!

What is Va Va Voom?

Va Va Voom is an expression used to describe something or someone as having a strong, attractive, and energetic appeal.

Where does the term "Va Va Voom" come from?

The term "Va Va Voom" originated from a 1950s French automobile advertisement for a car with a powerful engine. The phrase was later popularized by actress and model Brigitte Bardot in the 1960s.

What are some common interpretations of "Va Va Voom"?

Some common interpretations of "Va Va Voom" include sexiness, confidence, charisma, and magnetism. It can also refer to a feeling of excitement or energy.

How can someone add "Va Va Voom" to their life or personality?

Adding "Va Va Voom" to your life or personality can involve embracing your unique qualities, being confident and charismatic, and exuding a strong and passionate energy. It can also include taking care of your physical appearance and practicing self-love and self-care.

Is "Va Va Voom" considered a positive or negative expression?

The term "Va Va Voom" is generally considered a positive expression that conveys attractiveness, energy, and vitality. However, it can also have negative connotations when used in a sexualized or objectifying manner.

Back