What is the connection between state of mind, death, and the song we sing?

In summary, the conversation discusses the idea that human expression, whether it be through music or thought, is linked to our humanity and can inspire others. The concept of having different levels of thought and the question of what happens to these levels after death is also explored. The triangle inequality theorem is mentioned as a tool for understanding this concept. The conversation ends with the speaker acknowledging their difficulty in expressing their thoughts clearly but asking for specific feedback to improve.
yesicanread
- We sing. In this there is a 2 part sum = the song.
That's my postulate.

Now in this song. The second part is the inspirational feeling.

- Music expresses our humanity, and is our link to other singing things like birds n stuff.

- Thought expresses our humanity, and is also a link to the Earth's life.

So thought has 2 level's as well. One of which is inspiration.

- If when we die. Do we become just one level ? The 1st part of lifes music that leads to others inspiration. Like Shakespear or the Greek philosophers ?

Or do we keep being two parts ? One part of which is inspirational enthusiasm.

- If we become 1 part. We are like a plane. A plane is one part plane. Flat.

But the plane has the triangle inequality theorem. So the flat part, the 1st part, is less than the sum of two added parts. The experience of emotion and thought I reasoned.

- So when we are flat/dead. We have two parts greater than the flat part. And our bodies are experiencing thought, and emotion. Even tough we are flat to those that experience emotion and joy through our works even though we be dead.

Physics news on Phys.org
yesicanread said:
- We sing. In this there is a 2 part sum = the song.
That's my postulate.

Now in this song. The second part is the inspirational feeling.

- Music expresses our humanity, and is our link to other singing things like birds n stuff.

- Thought expresses our humanity, and is also a link to the Earth's life.

So thought has 2 level's as well. One of which is inspiration.

- If when we die. Do we become just one level ? The 1st part of lifes music that leads to others inspiration. Like Shakespear or the Greek philosophers ?

Or do we keep being two parts ? One part of which is inspirational enthusiasm.

- If we become 1 part. We are like a plane. A plane is one part plane. Flat.

But the plane has the triangle inequality theorem. So the flat part, the 1st part, is less than the sum of two added parts. The experience of emotion and thought I reasoned.

- So when we are flat/dead. We have two parts greater than the flat part. And our bodies are experiencing thought, and emotion. Even tough we are flat to those that experience emotion and joy through our works even though we be dead.

I'm sorry, but I must have some kind of block built against your reasoning.. I cannot understand what you are trying to say here.. The moment I think I understand what you are talking about, you come up with the triangle inequality theorem and how it relates to death. You may want to think about your grammar a bit more next post. At least for my sake so I can have a better time understanding your posts. thanks

Ad Infinitum NAU said:
I'm sorry, but I must have some kind of block built against your reasoning.. I cannot understand what you are trying to say here.. The moment I think I understand what you are talking about, you come up with the triangle inequality theorem and how it relates to death. You may want to think about your grammar a bit more next post. At least for my sake so I can have a better time understanding your posts. thanks

I try very hard to be speak clearly, and am happy with the effort put forth so far.

Obviously my grammer is poor. Oh well. :surprise:

I'm sorry, but I'm trying as best I can. I ask people define the exact problem in my texts so I may define that grammer better than the problem grammer, as well I use math to put forth a reasoning tool to test and understand my reasoning.

If you don't undrstand a part, define the problem in the sentence you don't understand, and I'll try to get that part more clear and understandable to read.

Related to What is the connection between state of mind, death, and the song we sing?

1. What is the relationship between state of mind and death?

The state of mind refers to one's psychological and emotional condition, while death is the permanent cessation of all biological functions. While there is no definitive answer, some research suggests that one's state of mind, such as stress and anxiety, may have an impact on their overall health and mortality. However, death can also occur suddenly and unexpectedly, regardless of one's state of mind.

2. Can a person's state of mind affect the dying process?

There is some evidence that a person's state of mind can impact their experience of the dying process. For example, individuals with a positive outlook and strong social support may have a more peaceful and comfortable experience compared to those with a negative mindset and lack of support. However, the actual process of dying is primarily influenced by physical factors and the underlying illness or condition.

3. Is there a connection between mental health and death rates?

There is a growing body of research that suggests a link between mental health and mortality rates. For example, individuals with certain mental health disorders, such as depression and anxiety, may have a higher risk of premature death compared to those without these conditions. However, there are also other factors, such as access to healthcare and lifestyle choices, that can contribute to death rates.

4. How can one's state of mind affect their perception of death?

One's state of mind can play a significant role in how they perceive death. For some, a positive state of mind may lead to acceptance and a peaceful attitude towards death. On the other hand, a negative state of mind may cause fear, anxiety, and denial of death. Research also suggests that a person's cultural and religious beliefs can influence their perception of death, regardless of their state of mind.

5. Can a person's state of mind impact their grieving process?

There is evidence that a person's state of mind can influence their grieving process. For example, individuals with a positive outlook and coping mechanisms may have an easier time processing their grief compared to those with a negative mindset and lack of coping skills. However, grief is a complex and individual experience, and there is no one-size-fits-all approach to coping with it.