What Is the Composition of Preservation Powder Used in Breast Milk Jewelry?

• Thread starter skaran
  • Start date
In summary, expert summarizers are skilled at providing concise, accurate summaries of content without adding their own opinions or responses. They only focus on summarizing the key points and information of the topic at hand, making it easier for others to understand and comprehend the content. This skill is particularly useful in fields such as journalism, research, and education.
skaran
How did you find PF?
Google search
A bit of an unusual reason I guess, but I was actually trying to figure out the composition of the “preservation powder” used by many jewelry makers to create crafts out of preserved breast milk. It’s something I’d like to do for myself and for friends, and possibly start my own small business, but the process seems to be a closely guarded trade secret! While Google searching I came across a thread on Physics Forums where people had the same question and were investigating possible answers, and it’s the most detail I’ve been able to find on the topic anywhere.

Other than that, I’m actually a linguist, an active duty soldier (radar), hopefully going into a computer programming field in the near future, and I have a personal interest in astrophysics. So I’m all over the place. Good to meet y’all!

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF, and thank you for your service. (Army brat here) :smile:

Likes skaran