What is the best scientific method to deep space travel

In summary: But that's about it. Any other ideas?In summary, Mr. Tpribb suggests that there are no practical methods to spreading Earth life to other planets, and that nuclear drives may be able to get us up to a few percent of the speed of light.
The best method for deep space travel is scientific methods. Warp drive is currently unfeasible, not to mention dangerous, and it seems you trekkies don't know much about evolution. In a nut shell, evolution takes baby steps every 400,000,000 years, give or take, without some catalyst. Anyone with any sense at all would not describe their methods for deep space travel on a physics forum, at least i wouldn't, until all the proper documents were in order for a government agency to review and hopefully approve testing on some minuscule level.

Last edited:
Astronomy news on Phys.org
Freshtictac said:
The best method for deep space travel is scientific methods. Warp drive is currently unfeasible, not to mention dangerous, and it seems you trekkies don't know much about evolution. In a nut shell, evolution takes baby steps every 400,000,000 years, give or take, without some catalyst. Anyone with any sense at all would not describe their methods for deep space travel on a physics forum, at least i wouldn't, until all the proper documents were in order for a government agency to review and hopefully approve testing on some minuscule level.
I'm not sure sure is weirder: the fact that you're responding to a post that's three years old, or the weird ramblings about traveling in deep space using scientific methods (as opposed to unicorn methods I suppose) and some spurious blurt about evolution. (Maybe we're supposed to evolve our scientific method of space travel?) :biggrin:

Anyway, don't bogart that joint my friend.

DaveC426913 said:
I'm not sure sure is weirder: the fact that you're responding to a post that's three years old, or the weird ramblings about traveling in deep space using scientific methods (as opposed to unicorn methods I suppose) and some spurious blurt about evolution. (Maybe we're supposed to evolve our scientific method of space travel?) :biggrin:

Anyway, don't bogart that joint my friend.

:smile: I think that I would have to be using something stronger to write that.