What is Quantum-Relativistic Physics Unification?

In summary, quantum-relativistic physics unification is a theoretical framework that attempts to merge the principles of quantum mechanics and general relativity, two fundamental and seemingly conflicting theories of physics. It seeks to explain the behavior of matter and energy at both the subatomic and cosmic levels, with the ultimate goal of creating a unified understanding of the entire universe. This unification has been a major goal in physics for decades, and while there have been promising developments, it remains a complex and ongoing area of research.
PVC
Hi, this is my introduction. I'm an italian physicist, ... a Prof. as italian students use to said. I'm an astrophysicist that is working on quantum-relativistic physics unification theories. I love any cultural challenges, especially in physics.

Likes Navin, Wrichik Basu and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Professor! :smile:

Thank you for welcome :smile:

Hello Professor !
I hope you have an awesome time here and hope you succeed in you work ! It sounds really interesting ! I've always had a fascination for Astrophysics my self,but alas I'm still just a Higher Secandory student !
Have a great day ahead !

Hi Navin, physics is a very interseting science for us, many people ignore what it is. :wink:

Likes Navin