What is it like to be a young physics enthusiast?

• Thread starter Paja
  • Start date
In summary, being a young physics enthusiast can be an exciting and engaging experience. It involves constantly seeking knowledge and understanding of the laws and principles that govern our universe. It also requires a strong passion for problem-solving and critical thinking, as well as a curiosity for exploring the unknown. While it can be challenging at times, the satisfaction of discovering new concepts and making connections between them is immensely rewarding. Additionally, being a young physics enthusiast often involves being part of a community of like-minded individuals who share a similar passion, providing opportunities for collaboration and growth. Overall, being a young physics enthusiast offers a unique and fulfilling perspective on the world around us.
Paja
Hi everyone!

I'm Paja (pronounce Paya) and I'm 17 years old, still in high school. I've always been interested in physics and as I'm trying to figure out what I want to study, I thought joining this forum would be a great idea as there's so much awesome stuff to read and learn about or to discuss.

Hope to hear from you guys or talk to you in other posts!

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Thank you!