What inspires a Colorado girl to change the world?

In summary, a new member named Brianna joined the forum and introduced herself as a Colorado native who loves the outdoors and also works as a fashion/runway model and Business Administration Assistant. She also shared her love for children, Audrey Hepburn, the color yellow, thunderstorms, her puppy Jack and her kitten MJ. She stated her dislike for negativity, drama, harmful judgment, and abuse and shared her lifetime dream of changing the world, one person at a time. When asked about her interest in physics, she logged off and later returned to express her disappointment in the initial responses she received. While some members tried to welcome her and ask about her science interests, she chose to end the conversation.
Colorado_Beauty
My name is Brianna. I am Colorado Native and wouldn't change it for the world. ☆ I love anything to do with the outdoors. I am a fashion/runway model in my spare time and work as a Business Administration Assistant for an HVAC and Roofing company. ♡ I love children, Audrey Hepburn, the color yellow, thunderstorms, my puppy Jack and my darling kitten, MJ. ♡ I don't believe in negitivity, drama, harmful judgment, or abuse. ☆ My lifetime dream: Change the world, one person at a time.

Likes NascentOxygen
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi Briana, So what about physics do you enjoy?

Colorado_Beauty said:
My name is Brianna. I am Colorado Native and wouldn't change it for the world. ☆ I love anything to do with the outdoors. I am a fashion/runway model in my spare time and work as a Business Administration Assistant for an HVAC and Roofing company. ♡ I love children, Audrey Hepburn, the color yellow, thunderstorms, my puppy Jack and my darling kitten, MJ. ♡ I don't believe in negitivity, drama, harmful judgment, or abuse. ☆ My lifetime dream: Change the world, one person at a time.
And do you have any interest in physics at all?

EDIT: I see Evo beat me to it :smile:

phinds said:
And do you have any interest in physics at all?

EDIT: I see Evo beat me to it :smile:
Ah, she logged off.

Evo said:
Ah, she logged off.
Well, if she's interested in physics, she'll be back. If she mistakenly thought this is a chitchat forum, well ...

Colorado_Beauty said:
the color yellow

Yellow makes me sad.

(cue R. Lee Ermey)

Hey, I worked for Bell Labs for a couple years in Colorado. Cut her a break.

Colorado_Beauty said:
I love children, Audrey Hepburn, the color yellow, thunderstorms

Plus she's a stud. I remember seeing my first thunderstorm floating across a field in Northglen Colorado. That was an angry dark cloud, totally punishing the field with lightning strikes... :eek:

Likes Colorado_Beauty
Me thinks we've been trolled.

Evo said:
Me thinks we've been trolled.
Most likely, but only time will tell.

Excuse me to most all of you but you're hateful, judgemental jerks for being so rude based of little you know. How about welcoming someone new by asking such interests, specific questions about them you may have or a simple "hello" would do. I do find much interest in physics, not a specialty of mine but much interest.

I found this site and felt it would be a good place to express questions, thoughts and all else on such topics but I don't know if I wish to share anything with such a hateful, degrading, judgmental people. Thank you berkeman for backing my case. I'm just extremely appalled with all action. I was asked to "introduce" myself, apologize if I'm wrong but that'd be an introduction to me. Good day to you all. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Colorado_Beauty said:
Excuse me to most all of you but you're hateful, judgemental jerks for being so rude based of little you know. How about welcoming someone new by asking such interests, specific questions about them you may have or a simple "hello" would do. I do find much interest in physics, not a specialty of mine but much interest.

I found this site and felt it would be a good place to express questions, thoughts and all else on such topics but I don't know if I wish to share anything with such a hateful, degrading, judgmental people. Thank you berkeman for backing my case. I'm just extremely appalled with all action. I was asked to "introduce" myself, apologize if I'm wrong but that'd be an introduction to me. Good day to you all. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Please calm down. You'd be surprised how often we get trolled here, so folks can be a bit skeptical and cautious at times. Please just give the site a try for a while, and I think you'll find it is a great place. :smile:

Likes gracy
Colorado_Beauty said:
Excuse me to most all of you but you're hateful, judgemental jerks for being so rude based of little you know.
Hateful? We asked what about physics interested you. You saw our posts and logged off.

Colorado_Beauty said:
How about welcoming someone new by asking such interests,
We did, you logged off.

So, let's restart, welcome, please tell us about your science interests. :smile:

Edit: Again, she saw my question and logged off.

Last edited:
Likes gracy and berkeman
Evo said:
Edit: Again, she saw my question and logged off.
<snippy comment deleted; I get carried away sometimes>

Last edited:
Colorado_Beauty said:
I don't believe in negitivity, drama, harmful judgment, or abuse. ☆ My lifetime dream: Change the world, one person at a time.
You can't change the world if you're going to get upset so easily. I find it ironic that you say that you don't believe in negativity, yet you are so quick to be negative in your second post. The world involves dealing with occasional negitivity so you'll need a thicker skin than that if your dream is more than just words.

All of the people who posted here are intelligent, caring people (phinds can be like a dog who enters the room wagging his tail knocking over furniture and small appliances :oldeyes:). As berkeman stated, we get all kinds here including trolls, spammers, crackpots with their own made-up ideas of physics or people who just want someone else to solve their homework for them. Each of the people here deals with it every day without complaint. I've learned a lot from all of them in the six years that I've been on the forum. There isn't anyplace I would rather be on the internet.

Likes gracy, berkeman, Evo and 1 other person
Arf !

Related to What inspires a Colorado girl to change the world?

1. What qualities does a Colorado girl possess that make her want to change the world?

Colorado girls are known for their strong sense of independence, determination, and resilience. These qualities often inspire them to take on challenges and make a difference in the world.

2. Can growing up in Colorado influence a girl's desire to change the world?

Absolutely! The beautiful landscape, active lifestyle, and strong community values of Colorado can shape a girl's perspective and motivate her to make a positive impact on the world.

3. What role do Colorado's values play in inspiring a girl to change the world?

Colorado is known for its emphasis on environmental sustainability, social justice, and community involvement. Girls growing up in this environment are often exposed to these values and are inspired to make a difference in these areas.

4. Are there any notable female figures from Colorado who have changed the world?

Yes, there are many! Some notable female figures from Colorado who have made a significant impact include astronaut and teacher Christa McAuliffe, civil rights activist Rodolfo "Corky" Gonzales, and environmentalist and author Rachel Carson.

5. How can a Colorado girl use her experiences and surroundings to fuel her drive to change the world?

Growing up in Colorado offers a unique perspective and experiences that can inspire a girl to make a difference. She can use her love for the outdoors, passion for social justice, and sense of community to fuel her drive and create positive change in the world.

Back