. . . . . . . 1. What I Should Have Said
. . . . . . . . . . . . 2. What I Said
1. If you'll forgive me for not answering that question,
. . I'll forgive you for asking it.
1. The house, the Mercedes and $500,000.
2. Please don't leave me.
2. "Employees must wash their ..."
. . .Hey, come back!
1. No thanks, I'm trying to quit.
2. Wait! .The blindfold's too tight! .Help!
1. Some tuna, some shrimp, a little yellowtail,
. . and maybe some of that pink stuff.
2. Two uchimatas and an uke goshi, kudasai.
1. The Journal of Critical Analysis
2. TV Guide
1. The cavity preparation on an mandibular first molar
. . may involve some instrumentation placement ...
1. Look, there's a lot of traffic.
. . He's probably stuck in a meeting
. . and didn't get your message.
. . I'm sure there's no need to worry.
2. Maybe he's dead.