What Do You Want to Know About Me?

• Thread starter CheeseLordGirl
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Funny
In summary, you may want to know some basic information about me, such as my name, age, and where I am from. You may also be curious about my interests, hobbies, and career aspirations. Additionally, you may want to know about my family, education, and any special skills or talents I possess. Ultimately, the specifics of what you want to know about me will depend on your individual interests and the context of our interaction. However, I am happy to share whatever information you consider relevant or important.
CheeseLordGirl
I am your Cheese Lord... lol jk. Ok the guy said to introduce myself first so here goes nothing. My rl name is Emma. I have two annoying sisters and my parents just got divorced. My parents also got rid of our dogs recently and I have a lot of school work to finish. Like my science project. I need to- I’ll get back to that in a different thing. I am a girl. I usually hate life, but it’s getting better bc my friends are kind and supportive. I have 3 best friends and more than 10 friends. Madeline, Leya, and Brayden. Madeline has a twin brother (that I dated ^~^) named Will and we call her Horse *insert eye roll here*. Leya has an older brother named Eli and we call her Jellyfish. Brayden has a little sister named Madison. ...I may have a slight crush on him... he is also BEST friends with Will. I have dated 4 guys and I am now a single pringle. Leya says she can’t get anything or anyone except for the trash (a BIG offense to my kind!) even though she was asked out MULTIPLE times by MULTIPLE guys in just one month! I also have a wifu named Eve. Me and my friend, Daphne, call her Eevee. That’s all that I can think of right now except for the fact that I am EXTREMELY talkative, annoying, stubborn, etc. If you want to know anything else just comment your question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes fishin_kitten
Physics news on Phys.org
Um, welcome.

anorlunda said:
Um, welcome.
Yeah I talk a lot, I’m annoying, stubborn, etc. Thanks though. :)

CheeseLordGirl said:
I am your Cheese Lord... lol jk. Ok the guy said to introduce myself first so here goes nothing. My rl name is Emma. I have two annoying sisters and my parents just got divorced. My parents also got rid of our dogs recently and I have a lot of school work to finish. Like my science project. I need to- I’ll get back to that in a different thing. I am a girl. I usually hate life, but it’s getting better bc my friends are kind and supportive. I have 3 best friends and more than 10 friends. Madeline, Leya, and Brayden. Madeline has a twin brother (that I dated ^~^) named Will and we call her Horse *insert eye roll here*. Leya has an older brother named Eli and we call her Jellyfish. Brayden has a little sister named Madison. ...I may have a slight crush on him... he is also BEST friends with Will. I have dated 4 guys and I am now a single pringle. Leya says she can’t get anything or anyone except for the trash (a BIG offense to my kind!) even though she was asked out MULTIPLE times by MULTIPLE guys in just one month! I also have a wifu named Eve. Me and my friend, Daphne, call her Eevee. That’s all that I can think of right now except for the fact that I am EXTREMELY talkative, annoying, stubborn, etc. If you want to know anything else just comment your question.
Yeah Cheese Lord girl you talk a lot

CheeseLordGirl said:
I love you