What Do You Do If You Were a Rock Star?

• Thread starter Zargawee
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a game where users ask and answer hypothetical questions starting with "What do you do if". The topics of the questions range from being a rock star, to being able to see the future, to living on Mars, and having control over the world. The conversation also includes some jokes and off-topic comments.
Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
What would you do if you ceased thinking, completely?
You would prove Descartes wrong.

What do you do if you are waiting at a street corner to cross to the liquor store to procure some Demon Vodka when your floppy trousers slip off your skinny, boney hips, revealing that you have forgotten to eat for the past three weeks, so eager were you for each days stream of martinis made with Parson's™ Sparkling Aged Vodka?

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by zoobyshoe
What do you do if you are waiting at a street corner to cross to the liquor store to procure some Demon Vodka when your floppy trousers slip off your skinny, boney hips, revealing that you have forgotten to eat for the past three weeks, so eager were you for each days stream of martinis made with Parson's™ Sparkling Aged Vodka?
Grab the pants, pull them back up, (bootstraping!) run across the street, to the food store! and eat!

What do you do if, after having eaten, and drunken twelve and a half Flying'ing zoobies, you realize that it is now time to beeeee's a sleeeepeeepoo...and the shelter your in is a 'detox', so's you cant'st sleeeeeeepooo there?

(more true then you know?? HUH?)

Grab the pants, pull them back up, (bootstraping!) run across the street, to the food store! and eat!

What do you do if, after having eaten, and drunken twelve and a half Flying'ing zoobies, you realize that it is now time to beeeee's a sleeeepeeepoo...and the shelter your in is a 'detox', so's you cant'st sleeeeeeepooo there?

(more true then you know?? HUH?)

I's grab a line of ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's at the Y, X the street and watch W on the TV - wouldn't U?

B t w at wou d yo o if you ke board sudde ly st rted skip ing let ers?

Behold: The Lord High Executioner
B t w at wou d yo o if you ke board sudde ly st rted skip ing let ers?
Whatever you do, don't try and tune it up with your snicker-snee.

What would you do, then, were you liberated then on bail, on your own recognizances?

What would you do, then, were you liberated then on bail, on your own recognizances?
Recognize my recongnizances that bailed my out of the anti-liberational situation that had been holding me to a recognizance that I hadn't recognized!

What do you do if, you are asked a question, and the only responce you can think of, is the thought that you precluded yourself from thinking?

What do you do if, you are asked a question, and the only responce you can think of, is the thought that you precluded yourself from thinking?
It's funny, but the only answer I can think of is one I precluded myself from thinking.What do you do if you're pulling petals off a daisy saying "She loves me, she loves me not..." when you are suddenly attacked and wrestled to the ground by a horde of burly daisys who begin tugging at your leg?

What do you do if you're pulling petals off a daisy saying "She loves me, she loves me not..." when you are suddenly attacked and wrestled to the ground by a horde of burly daisys who begin tugging at your leg?
I'd chain 'em and let the fun begin.

But what would you do if the chain broke and all the http:// went dead?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Messiah
But what would you do if the chain broke and all the http:// went dead?
Thank God!...and walk away

What would you do if, you were at the rear end of a chain, and the 'Link', at the front, was yelling..."Form a circle!"?

Last edited by a moderator:
What would you do if, you were at the rear end of a chain, and the 'Link', at the front, was yelling..."Form a circle!"?
Reverse course, of course.

But what would you do if the course was coarse?

Originally posted by Messiah, slightly South of here
But what would you do if the course was coarse?
Well the course to follow, on a coarse course, is to cruise the coarse course, as if it were a smooth course, rather then a coarse course, (of course!) such that the result of the coursing, is, of course, coursed out for us, coarsly (by the coasrt guard? HUH?)

What would you do if, while you were waiting for a bus, a person came over to you, asking you the time, you looked at your watch, fell into an alternate reality in which "Everything was Everywhere" (all at once) recognizing it immediately as "NO" space, you jumped out, into the lack of dimension, and you ended up in the arms of...what?

What would you do if, while you were waiting for a bus, a person came over to you, asking you the time, you looked at your watch, fell into an alternate reality in which "Everything was Everywhere" (all at once) recognizing it immediately as "NO" space, you jumped out, into the lack of dimension, and you ended up in the arms of...what?

Mass destruction, of course - but that goes back to W, doesn't it?
But what would you do E didn't equal Mc^2?

But what would you do E didn't equal Mc^2?
I think I would feel rather like the guy who went up a mountain and came down a molehill.What do you do if, having counted your chickens before they hatched, you are stunned when every egg bears quintuplets?

What do you do if, having counted your chickens before they hatched, you are stunned when every egg bears quintuplets?
Buy a wheelbarrow, head towards (( Bank )) make deposition... then eat brekie, Sunny side all over...

What do you do if while frying up a couple of "Sunny Side all over" eggies, they start complaining about their present treatment, and call the poeple at PETA?

What do you do if while frying up a couple of "Sunny Side all over" eggies, they start complaining about their present treatment, and call the poeple at PETA?
Those poeple (sic)
Will find it woefull.

-Ogden ZoobWhat do you do if you are enjoying a demi-tasse of café at an outdoor table in the beautiful autumn weather of Paris at Le Café Du Lapin Dormant when le garçon brings you a note from a woman sitting alone in the shade at the other side of the terrace which says:"Voulez vous splerfunctate avec moi,ce soir?"

What do you do if you are enjoying a demi-tasse of café at an outdoor table in the beautiful autumn weather of Paris at Le Café Du Lapin Dormant when le garçon brings you a note from a woman sitting alone in the shade at the other side of the terrace which says:"Voulez vous splerfunctate avec moi,ce soir?"

Beware! This is a very dangerous Scrabble hustler who is challenging you to a game for money. The cafes of Paris are crawling with these crafty con-artists. Unless you are an unusually deft player, politely decline her invitation.

What do you do if you discover that the shady lady is in cahoots with the waiter who has most likely mickeyed your drink and two hours from now you'll wake up on the pavement with your wallet gone and a screaming headache and a single wooden tile with a "W" etched into it still clasped in your palm?

Originally posted by Math Is Hard
What do you do if you discover that the shady lady is in cahoots with the waiter who has most likely mickeyed your drink and two hours from now you'll wake up on the pavement with your wallet gone and a screaming headache and a single wooden tile with a "W" etched into it still clasped in your palm?

I'd hustle on down to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue and ask for my wallet back.

But what would you do if you had read the tile upside down?

But what would you do if you had read the tile upside down?
That would clearly be a case where splerfunctation would be in order.What do you do if you're floating on your back in the Seine with a photograph of a painting of Russian Czar Ivan Drozny proped up on your chest to remind you why you're happy you weren't born during his dreadfull reign, when a sealed suitcase comes drifting by which turns out to be full of
leprechauns who have illegally crossed the channel from Ireland and are planning on occupying the Eiffel tower until they are granted citizenship and free whisky for life?

What do you do if you're floating on your back in the Seine with a photograph of a painting of Russian Czar Ivan Drozny proped up on your chest to remind you why you're happy you weren't born during his dreadfull reign, when a sealed suitcase comes drifting by which turns out to be full of
leprechauns who have illegally crossed the channel from Ireland and are planning on occupying the Eiffel tower until they are granted citizenship and free whisky for life?
I would reflect on the fact that I was, indeed, certifiably in-Seine and dismiss the episode entirely.

But what would you do if Dish Network entirely dismissed an episode of SOUTH PARK??

But what would you do if Dish Network entirely dismissed an episode of SOUTH PARK??
Send them a notice of 'Dishmissial'...

What would you do if your neighbour was your best friend, by your "cousin's" wife...?

What would you do if your neighbour was your best friend, by your "cousin's" wife...?
Nay, bars should never entirely be trusted. They always look to the furtherment of the institution and not the individual.

What do you do if your neighbour and wife was cuzzin' at you at the bar, every other night, on the other nights?

Originally posted by firefly
What do you do if your neighbour and wife was cuzzin' at you at the bar, every other night, on the other nights?
End the discuss'n, of course. But what if your sister, the nun, became irate and called you "your brother's father"?

But what if your sister, the nun, became irate and called you "your brother's father"?
I always rate, first of all, and i wouldn't say second to nun, thank you very much.

What do you do if, despite the pecking order, this Sister is abominably right?

What do you do if, despite the pecking order, this Sister is abominably right?
Take the Left, at 'Beatifiedly' wrong!

What do you do if your sister, likes your sister, better then you?

What do you do if your sister, likes your sister, better then you?
What do you "mean" by "sister"? Do you mean "sis-ter", `si-ster' sistah, si (ni) ster, "Sin"ster,
s[p]i[n]ster, or any of the hundreds of other pseudo-double meanings the word could be tortured into having with no particularly humorous result?What do you do if you notice Mean Mr. Mustard flapping his pole at innocent, young school girls passing on their way to the candy store?

Last edited:
What do you do if you notice Mean Mr. Mustard flapping his pole at innocent, young school girls passing on their way to the candy store?
Give him an Oscar (Meyer Wiener) he can flap instead and, in your best Queen's English, suggest we be on our way home.

What do you do if you can't ketchup to him?

What do you do if you can't ketchup to him?
Relish the spiceness of the moment, And pass any further 'colmdiments' on to Peter Pickler, Please!

What do you do if Peter Pickler is out pickling with him Wife Patricka?

What do you do if Peter Pickler is out pickling with him Wife Patricka?
"...with him Wife Patricka"? Peter is either a refugee from an Indian band in a 1930's western, or a proponent of the new gay marriage. I find papricka to be a superfluous spice, one way or the other.What do you do if you are leaning toward a conclusion when all of a sudden a chaotic reversal occurs and renders you to be tending toward an opinion?

What do you do if you are leaning toward a conclusion when all of a sudden a chaotic reversal occurs and renders you to be tending toward an opinion?
Generally, speaking people with leaning tendancies, tend to lean in a direction of "inability to decide", properly, for themselves, anyways, so...why bother...

What do you do if'n you ain't going to bodher, no more!?

EDIT (no{t} really) No typo's were "in-jured" (En-dured, yes!) in the execution of the type!

What do you do if'n you ain't going to bodher, no more!?
It's funny you should ax that quetion because, recently, when I was incarcerated for extortion, contortion, and other crimes of torque, there wasn't much room so they had to squeeze me in between drunk and disorderly, 6'4' football halfback, Ed Johnson, and 350 lb. ice cream thief and couch potato, Richie Wilson. I was caught between a jock and a lard face.In truth I was innocent. Leonard Nimoy wouldn't give me his autograph, so I followed him down the street pleading. He got fed up and whistled, whereupon a burley, uniformed man appeared with a can of pepper spray. What do you do if you're caught between Spock and his guard's mace?

Last edited:
In truth I was innocent. Leonard Nimoy wouldn't give me his autograph, so I followed him down the street pleading. He got fed up and whistled, whereupon a burley, uniformed man appeared with a can of pepper spray. What do you do if you're caught between Spock and his guard's mace?
Simply doing what is logical should avoid maceration and placate the green-blooded elvenkind.

What do you do if you bought a lot of stock in lard, and it vanishes without a trace?

What do you do if you bought a lot of stock in lard, and it vanishes without a trace?
Clearly a case of Lard-Abduction by gray space aliens intent upon breeding a newer, plumper alien-lard hybrid.

What do you do if your pet goldfish, Ellen, teaches herself to hold her breath for ten minutes at a time and uses this superpower to entertain herself by sneaking out of her bowl at night to turn on the television and various other electrical devices to gleefully snicker at your amazed confusion and consternation as you rush around checking door locks and looking under the couch for prowlers?

Last edited:
Easy. You lock up her bowl at night.

But what do you do if you mildew?

Originally posted by Math Is Hard
But what do you do if you mildew?
Well last time I had to Mil the Dew, well, I tell you, getting out that micrometer of Zoobyshoes is about as difficult as growing your sheeps skins as long as their hair/wool, and that dew, WOW vanishes in the mist like it was water or something, Yikes!

What do you do if the question reads: Yikes!?

What do you do if the question reads: Yikes!?
Perform breathing exercises and tell yourself it's just a screen.

What do you do if you simply cannot work yourself up to the task at hand?

What do you do if you simply cannot work yourself up to the task at hand?
Use your feet...

What do you do if you need to use your feet, but they are bound, and gagged?