What can you expect from an engineering student's journey on this site?

• Thread starter Kushal Chakrabarti
  • Start date
In summary, the speaker is a scientist with a degree in a scientific field and experience conducting research. They were inspired to become a scientist by their curiosity and love for understanding the world. Their main areas of expertise are in various scientific fields, specifically in [insert specific areas]. As a scientist, they hope to make significant contributions to the scientific community and inspire others to pursue a career in science while promoting scientific literacy and critical thinking in society.
Kushal Chakrabarti
Hello guys! I am Kushal Chakrabarti. I am an undergrad student from India, currently pursuing engineering. I have been on this site anonymously to resolve my doubts and now I want to get in deeper waters.
I have just started engineering

Likes rootone and berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum.

Likes Evo
phinds said:
Welcome to the forum.
Thank you, sir!

Likes rootone
Kushal Chakrabarti said:
Hello guys! I am Kushal Chakrabarti. I am an undergrad student from India, currently pursuing engineering. I have been on this site anonymously to resolve my doubts and now I want to get in deeper waters.
I have just started engineering
Welcome to PF!

Where are you studying?

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience. There is an engineering category under Other Science. You may find something of interest there.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.

Likes Evo
Wrichik Basu said:
Welcome to PF!

Where are you studying?

Make sure you know about the three main sections in PF, and explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see in the first page.
2. Insights Blog, available at the top row (header section). It contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.
3. The videos, also available in the header section. The media gallery now has some great videos in almost every aspect in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning experience. There is an engineering category under Other Science. You may find something of interest there.

I assure you that you will have a great time here.

With regards,
Wrichik.
Thank you very much sir... I have just joined ''Jadavpur University" in Kolkata, West Bengal under metallurgical engineering.

Likes rootone and Wrichik Basu
Hi.
I am sure you will find interesting topics and people here related to your career choice,

Related to What can you expect from an engineering student's journey on this site?

1. Who are you?

I am a scientist, dedicated to the study and exploration of the natural world and its phenomena.

2. What is your background?

I have a degree in a scientific field, such as biology, chemistry, physics, or environmental science. I have also conducted research and experiments in various areas of science.

3. What inspired you to become a scientist?

I have always been curious about the world around me and have a passion for understanding how things work. Science allows me to satisfy that curiosity and make meaningful contributions to our understanding of the universe.

4. What are your areas of expertise?

I have a broad knowledge of various scientific fields, but my main areas of expertise are [insert specific areas of expertise, such as genetics, climate change, or nanotechnology].

5. What do you hope to accomplish as a scientist?

As a scientist, I hope to make significant contributions to the scientific community through my research and discoveries. I also aim to inspire others to pursue a career in science and promote the importance of scientific literacy and critical thinking in society.