What can I expect from the Physics Forums community?

• Thread starter newbiegirl
  • Start date
In summary, the Physics Forums community is a platform for individuals interested in physics to connect, discuss, and collaborate on various topics related to the subject. It offers a diverse range of resources such as forums, blogs, and educational materials to aid in understanding complex concepts and problem-solving. The community also provides support and guidance for those seeking help with homework or projects, as well as opportunities for networking and career development. With a large and active user base, the Physics Forums community offers a valuable and enriching experience for anyone passionate about physics.
newbiegirl
Hello from Toronto! I’m new to the forum and here to read and learn more about physics. I’ve always been interested and great minds fascinate me, although, haven’t had exposure to the subject in a while. I look forward to PF insights :smile:

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

Have a look at our Insights Blog where you can find many interesting articles, somewhere on a level between textbook and Wikipedia.

Stay curious and have fun!