What Can a New Member Expect in This Forum?

• Thread starter VashtiMaiden
  • Start date
In summary, as a new member of this forum, you can expect to find a welcoming community of like-minded individuals with access to discussions, resources, and information related to the forum's topic. Membership is free and to become an active member, it is encouraged to participate in discussions and follow community guidelines. If any help is needed, moderators and administrators are available, and there is a help section for common questions.
VashtiMaiden
:smile:Hello. I am new to this forum.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. :smile:

Hello VashtiMaiden. I hope you enjoy the forums.

Thanks, I'm pretty sure I will.

Welcome to PF! Enjoy yourself!

Welcome and Enjoy! Watch out for incoming fish. (I know this makes no sense yet. Just wait...:smile:)

Welcome Vashti! What's your favorite fish? :biggrin:

[whisper]...one of these days someone will say 'fish sticks'...oh baby, that's going to hurt...[/whisper]

Hi Vashti!

Moonbear said:
Welcome Vashti! What's your favorite fish? :biggrin:

My favorite fish? lol.. Bangus.

VashtiMaiden said:

Ah...so am I wrong in thinking you're from the Philippines? I Googled it...the pictures look delicious!

VashtiMaiden said:

Oh oh... Are they very... BIG? :eek:

Tsu said:
Oh oh... Are they very... BIG? :eek:

ahhh... it depends:smile:

lisab said:
Ah...so am I wrong in thinking you're from the Philippines? I Googled it...the pictures look delicious!

Yes, I'm from the Philippines

My, I like this forum! I love it! Thanks guys.

Related to What Can a New Member Expect in This Forum?

What can I expect as a new member of this forum?

As a new member of this forum, you can expect to find a welcoming and supportive community of like-minded individuals who share your interest in the topic of this forum. You can also expect to have access to a wide range of discussions, resources, and information related to this topic.

Will I have to pay to join this forum?

No, this forum is free for all members to join and participate in. We believe in providing a platform for open and accessible discussions without any financial barriers.

How do I become an active member of this forum?

To become an active member of this forum, we encourage you to participate in discussions, ask questions, and share your knowledge and experiences with others. This will help you connect with other members and contribute to the community.

Are there any rules or guidelines I should follow as a member?

Yes, we have a set of community guidelines that we expect all members to follow. These guidelines are in place to ensure a respectful and inclusive environment for all members. Please take the time to read and understand them before participating in discussions.

How can I get help if I have any issues or questions?

If you have any issues or questions, you can reach out to our moderators or administrators for assistance. They are here to help and support you in any way they can. You can also use the forum's help or support section to find answers to common questions.