What are the Top Research Interests in Inflation and Dark Energy?

• Thread starter travelingscienceman
  • Start date
In summary, the top research interests in inflation and dark energy revolve around understanding their roles in the expanding universe. Inflation, a period of rapid expansion in the early universe, is being studied to better understand the origin of cosmic structures and the distribution of matter. Dark energy, a mysterious force believed to be responsible for the accelerating expansion of the universe, is being investigated to determine its exact nature and how it affects the universe's evolution. Researchers are also studying the possible connections between inflation and dark energy, as well as their potential impact on the development of the universe. Additionally, there is a focus on using observational and theoretical methods to further explore these phenomena and potentially uncover new insights into the fundamental laws of physics.
travelingscienceman
Hello all!

I have a bachelors in computing but spent a couple of years studying physics at university and I finished last spring. I decided to take a break from school to study and hopefully do some research before heading back to graduate school.

My research interests are inflation and dark energy.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!