What Are the Interests and Expertise of Globecollector?

• Thread starter globecollector
  • Start date
In summary, GlobeCollector is a platform that allows users to showcase and share their interests and expertise with a global community. It focuses on connecting individuals with similar interests and providing a space for them to share their knowledge and experiences. The platform also offers various features such as forums, blogs, and events to facilitate further discussions and collaborations among its users. Through GlobeCollector, individuals can expand their knowledge, connect with like-minded individuals, and build a diverse network.
globecollector
Hello, new member here. I am an electric incandescent, fluorescent and high intensity discharge lamp collector. I also do some inorganic chemistry, (transition metal ligand stuff) and repair, modify and study analog electronic equipment.

I am more on the practical, "suck it and see" side of things and less on the theoretical/mathematical modelling side of things...but I do welcome a far greater "communication, bridging and melding" of the two into a single whole.

I am far more interested in solving real world problems than artificial problems invented by school teachers as "exercises" that one is never likely to encounter again in a lifetime. I also very much like to answer the question, "...but what is it actually used for?"

I am in my sixth decade of life.

Physics news on Phys.org
Thanks