What are the Duties of a Construction Engineering and Management Lecturer?

In summary, a construction engineering and management lecturer is responsible for educating students on the technical and managerial aspects of the construction industry. This includes teaching courses on construction materials, methods, and techniques, as well as project management, budgeting, and scheduling. They also guide students in developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and mentor them in their career aspirations. Additionally, a construction engineering and management lecturer may conduct research and publish findings in relevant journals, and participate in professional development activities to stay updated on industry advancements. Overall, their duties encompass both teaching and scholarship, with the ultimate goal of preparing students for successful careers in the construction field.
pratamahrs1990
Greetings to all of you!

My name is Pratama H. R. Siregar. I am a Civil Engineer. Currently working as Construction Engineering and Management Lecturer at Podomoro University. I responsible for teaching Engineering Course in the Department such as Hydraulics and Drainage, Structural Analysis, Steel Construction Engineering, etc.

Hope we can have a great network here :)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the PF, Pratama! :smile: