What Are the Benefits of Learning Computer Science as a Full-Stack Developer?

• Thread starter Angelo422
  • Start date
In summary, learning computer science as a full-stack developer can provide many benefits. It allows for a deeper understanding of software development and the ability to work on both front-end and back-end tasks. It also opens up more job opportunities and higher salaries in the tech industry. Additionally, it improves problem-solving skills and the ability to work with a variety of programming languages and frameworks. With the constantly evolving nature of technology, having a solid foundation in computer science can also lead to better adaptability and lifelong learning in the field. Overall, learning computer science as a full-stack developer can greatly enhance one's skills and career prospects in the ever-growing field of technology.
Angelo422
Hey guys,
I'm 18 years old, I got into programming about 6 months ago, learned bearly nothing since, considering that to start I want to become a full-stack developer. I had to stop temporally with programming due to some personal matters, so 1 month ago I started computer science that fits right in the schedule. One thing lead to the other and here we are, I hope that I can learn easier here and futurally share knowledge.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

I started some 600 months ago -- learning Pascal -- and still don't have a clue what a full-stack developer could be :smile:. Had to look it up :wink:.

Wish you best of luck with your CS curriculum !

Likes Angelo422
BvU said:
... don't have a clue what a full-stack developer could be...

"Mashing multiple distinct disciplines into one role so you only have to pay one employee"

Likes BvU
BvU said:
:welcome:

I started some 600 months ago -- learning Pascal -- and still don't have a clue what a full-stack developer could be :smile:. Had to look it up :wink:.

Wish you best of luck with your CS curriculum !

That's a couple of months... :))

Thanks a lot!

Actually it was called Algol back then -- forgot all about it and became Fortranian ...