What are some unconventional but sincere holiday wishes from Bill Blum?

• News
  • Thread starter fourier jr
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses various holiday greetings and well-wishes, including Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Joyous Eid, Festive Kwanza, and others. The tone is humorous and satirical, with references to political and societal issues such as Homeland Security, torture, and the role of the United States in global affairs. The conversation ends with a playful comment about adding "Have an Erotic Pagan Rite" to holiday cards.
fourier jr
Coping in scary times
To my dear readers in America and around the world, in the spirit of the season, I wish each of you your choice of the following:
Merry Christmas
Happy Chanukah
Joyous Eid
Festive Kwanza
Erotic Pagan Rite
Happy New Year
Internet Virtual Holiday
Heartwarming Satanic Sacrifice
Devout Atheist Season's Greetings
Possessed Laying-on-of-Hands Ceremony
Really Neat Reincarnation with Auras and Crystals
And may your name never appear on a Homeland Security "No-fly list".
May your abuses at the hands of authority be only cruel, degrading and inhuman, nothing that Mr. Cheney would call torture.
May your country never be "liberated" by the United States.
May your labor movement not be supported by the National Endowment for Democracy, nor your elections.
May the depleted uranium, cluster bombs, white phosphorous, and napalm which fall upon your land be as harmless or non-existent as the Pentagon says they are.
May you not fall sick in the United States without health insurance, nor desire to go to an American university while being not wealthy.
May you re-discover what the poor in 18th century France discovered, that rich people's heads could be mechanically separated from their shoulders if they wouldn't listen to reason.
www.killinghope.org

Physics news on Phys.org
"May you re-discover what the poor in 18th century France discovered, that rich people's heads could be mechanically separated from their shoulders if they wouldn't listen to reason."
:smile:

That's awesome. If only Killing Hope had as much cool prose in it.

LMAO! :smile:

I think I'm putting "Have an Erotic Pagan Rite" on my Cards this year!

Related to What are some unconventional but sincere holiday wishes from Bill Blum?

What is the significance of "Happy holidays from Bill Blum"?

"Happy holidays from Bill Blum" is a holiday greeting typically used during the winter months to wish someone well during the holiday season. It is a way to express good wishes and spread cheer during this time of year.

Who is Bill Blum?

Bill Blum is a fictional character who is often used in holiday greetings and cards. He is not based on a real person and is simply a way to spread holiday cheer and well wishes.

Why is "Happy holidays from Bill Blum" commonly used during the holidays?

"Happy holidays from Bill Blum" is commonly used during the holidays because it is a simple and lighthearted way to spread joy and well wishes during this time of year. It is a way to acknowledge and celebrate the various holidays and traditions that occur during the winter season.

Can "Happy holidays from Bill Blum" be used for any specific holiday?

Yes, "Happy holidays from Bill Blum" can be used for any holiday during the winter season, such as Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, New Year's, and more. It is a versatile greeting that can be used for any holiday celebration.

Is "Happy holidays from Bill Blum" a religious greeting?

No, "Happy holidays from Bill Blum" is not a religious greeting. It is a general holiday greeting that can be used by people of any religion or belief system to spread joy and well wishes during the winter season.

Back