What are some recommended sci-fi movies according to science enthusiasts?

• Thread starter Vger517
  • Start date
In summary, science enthusiasts recommend a variety of sci-fi movies for their thought-provoking concepts and imaginative storytelling. Some popular choices include "Blade Runner," "2001: A Space Odyssey," "The Matrix," and "Inception," all of which explore themes of technology, artificial intelligence, and the nature of reality. Other recommended films include "Arrival," "Interstellar," and "Gravity" for their scientifically accurate depictions of space and time travel. These sci-fi movies offer an entertaining and intellectually stimulating experience for viewers interested in science and technology.
Vger517
Greeetings. To put this simply I am from north western Washington state. I found this site cause I was looking for some really good Scy-Fy movies to watch and you all seemed to like Primer so that is the movie for tonight.
I am a weather geek and science fiction geek!
I grew up in the greater NW part of the states and love to explore new places. I dig all elements of our world from waking on the beach to walking in the forests.
Went to Spokane CC majored in Data Entry. So loved the classes. Found work in my field of training too!
I am now retired from doing security work. Am a grandmother of three.

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!