What are some recent papers on emergent spacetime in the context of AdS/CFT?

• Thread starter Archmonduu
  • Start date
In summary, recent papers on emergent spacetime in the context of AdS/CFT have explored various aspects of this theory, which proposes a holographic relationship between gravity in a higher-dimensional anti-de Sitter (AdS) space and a lower-dimensional conformal field theory (CFT). One recent paper examined the connection between entanglement entropy and the emergence of spacetime geometry in AdS/CFT, while another explored the implications of holography for the black hole information paradox. Other papers have delved into the role of quantum fluctuations and the holographic principle in understanding the emergence of spacetime in this context. Overall, these recent papers have shed light on the fascinating and complex relationship between emergent spacetime and the AdS
Archmonduu
I like quantum gravity and I spent the better part of the last year writing my thesis on emergent spacetime. I like answering (and asking) questions, and have been doing so on a physics discord for some time. My main topics are GR and QFT in the context of the AdS/CFT correspondence, especially stuff relating to Ryu-Takayanagi and recent Raamsdonk/Susskind/Carrol papers.

I figured joining physicsforums wouldn't hurt, might even participate in some threads!

Likes berkeman, Aviraj chhetru and Greg Bernhardt
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!