Went to see several of my friends

• Thread starter Drimar
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Friends
In summary, Garth was feeling really sad and miss talking to his friends. He was reminded of when his family used to visit him in Gibraltar and he and his cousins would just mess around for two weeks. Once they left, there was this emptiness inside him that he couldn't shake. He was told that there is nothing he can do to fill the void, but he is welcome to talk to anyone here on his day off. Garth was also reminded that google is a great tool for finding information.
Drimar
I feel really sad, I went to see several of my friends off a few hours ago. I miss talking to them. I am like a wreck, so empty. Believe me...

Physics news on Phys.org
Yeah, I get like that when I see friends or something. When my family used to come over from Gibraltar, my cousins and me and my bro would just muck around, as kids do, solidly for about 2 weeks. And as soon as they went back, there was just this emptiness inside, as if to say "what am I going to do now?". You suddenly become bored instantly. There is no cure. As the visitee, there is nothing you can do, the visitor of course has the journey to worry about so isn't bored. The rules and etiquette of a visit I'm afraid.

Jim, you are right, I don't know what to do now. I want everything to finish . No one around to help me. My papa-i don't even know where he is now, maybe he's the only one who is near and most understands what stuff is going on.

Having someone to talk to is better.

Well you are always welcome to talk here, it is my day off today, I'm bored. Supposed to be going to town with a girl to do some shopping for my brother's birthday but she hasn't bothered contacting me yet. Now I'm lonely.

Why don't you call her ?

Drimar said:
Why don't you call her ?

...:bugeye: ... I hadn't thought of that... I may just do that!

you don't seem to know her numbers, why not asked her ?

I do have her number. I sent her a text message, and she hasn't replied. I'm assuming she is asleep because she is attached like a limpet to her mobile phone.

jimmy p said:
I do have her number. I sent her a text message, and she hasn't replied. I'm assuming she is asleep because she is attached like a limpet to her mobile phone.
:blushing: :blushing: :biggrin: :wink:

What's a limpet? Animal, vegetable, or mineral?

Nevermind. Hah, gastropod. What a funny word. I don't know why I ever bother asking anyone questions when I have google. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
'Tis an animal.

This one in fact. http://www.woodbridge.tased.edu.au/mdc/Species%20Register/limpets.htm"

gar, you are a faster googler than myself. Yeah, gastropod is chuckleable. Almost roflcopter.

Last edited by a moderator:
jimmy p said:
'Tis an animal.

This one in fact. http://www.woodbridge.tased.edu.au/mdc/Species%20Register/limpets.htm"

gar, you are a faster googler than myself. Yeah, gastropod is chuckleable. Almost roflcopter.
Hot. :cool:

Great, now I have to edit in your edit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Went to see several of my friends

1. What does "Went to see several of my friends" mean?

"Went to see several of my friends" means that the person went to visit multiple friends in person or potentially spent time with them in a social setting.

2. Who went to see several of my friends?

The speaker or writer of the statement is the one who went to see several of their friends.

3. Why did you go to see several of your friends?

The reason for going to see several friends could vary, but it could be for catching up, spending time together, celebrating a special occasion, or seeking support and comfort.

4. Did you have a good time when you went to see several of your friends?

The person who went to see several friends may have had a good time, but it ultimately depends on the individual's experience and the dynamics of the group.

5. How many friends did you go to see?

The statement does not specify the exact number of friends the person went to see, but it implies that it was more than one friend.