Welcome to neckSaw: Discuss & Connect!

• Thread starter Turtle
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary, "Welcome to neckSaw: Discuss & Connect!" is an online platform for connecting and discussing STEM topics. It is open to anyone with an interest in STEM fields and discussions can be started by clicking on the "Start a Discussion" button. There are guidelines in place for respectful and productive discussions, outlined in the Terms of Use. Members can also connect with each other outside of the platform through private messages, but caution should be taken.
Turtle
Please come and visit my disscussion board at http://necksaw.proboards10.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
what, i wonder, do you discuss there?

Philosophy, politics, the sciences,literature,anything people want to discuss.

Related to Welcome to neckSaw: Discuss & Connect!

1. What is "Welcome to neckSaw: Discuss & Connect!"?

"Welcome to neckSaw: Discuss & Connect!" is an online platform for connecting with others who are interested in discussing and learning about science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) topics. It provides a space for people to share ideas, ask questions, and engage in meaningful conversations.

2. Who can join "Welcome to neckSaw: Discuss & Connect!"?

Anyone with an interest in STEM topics is welcome to join "Welcome to neckSaw: Discuss & Connect!" This includes scientists, students, educators, and anyone else who is curious about STEM fields.

3. How do I start a discussion on "Welcome to neckSaw: Discuss & Connect!"?

To start a discussion, simply click on the "Start a Discussion" button on the homepage. You can choose a topic and provide some background information to get the conversation going.

4. Are there any guidelines for participating in discussions on "Welcome to neckSaw: Discuss & Connect!"?

Yes, we have a few guidelines to ensure a respectful and productive discussion environment. We ask that all participants be respectful, avoid personal attacks, and provide evidence to support their claims. For a full list of guidelines, please refer to our Terms of Use.

5. Can I connect with other members on "Welcome to neckSaw: Discuss & Connect!" outside of the platform?

Yes, you can choose to connect with other members outside of the platform by exchanging contact information through private messages. However, we recommend using caution when sharing personal information and always following appropriate online safety measures.