Who Remembers the Good Old College Advice Days?

• Thread starter Gza
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, the conversation is between a group of individuals who are reconnecting after a long time. They are catching up on each other's lives and reminiscing about the past. One of them has changed their major and another is pursuing their interest in engineering. They all express happiness at being back together again.
Gza
Long Time No See!

Just stopping by to see how everyone's been. I see the lovely Evo is still here! I got a lot of great relationship advice from Evo and the ladies during my college days! Who here remembers me? Great to be back by the way!

Physics news on Phys.org

Hey, welcome back! What have you been up to lately?

Welcome back Gza! Yes, I do remember! What are you up to?

I remember you, and welcome your return.

Hey guys, thanks for remembering me; hey Danger; how have you been? You been picking up some physics knowledge like you wanted? Hey Evo, how's your gorgeous daughter? And Tsu, what's happening girl?

Moonbear, how you doing darling? I miss your stories!

Hey Gza, gorgeous daughter is changing from medicine to law in the fall. The university has hired her as an English tutor. She's a grammar nazi. :-p

ecfb.jpg

The older is switching back to Computer Science from biology.

spawn03217rv.jpg

Last edited:

Gza said:
hey Danger; how have you been? You been picking up some physics knowledge like you wanted?

Little by little. Truth be told, I spend most of my time in 'Engineering'. I still love physics, but I love designing and building stuff even more. Also, I can do a lot of that without the math, which I have no hope of ever learning.
Hope you'll be sticking around for a while; I've always enjoyed your posts.

Related to Who Remembers the Good Old College Advice Days?

1. What does "Welcome Back! Long Time No See!" mean?

It is a friendly greeting used to welcome someone who has not been seen or heard from in a long time.

2. Is "Welcome Back! Long Time No See!" grammatically correct?

The phrase is considered grammatically correct and is commonly used in informal conversations.

3. How do I respond to someone saying "Welcome Back! Long Time No See!"?

You can respond with a simple "Thank you!" or "It's good to see you too!"

4. Is "Welcome Back! Long Time No See!" commonly used in professional settings?

No, the phrase is more commonly used in informal and personal settings rather than professional ones.

5. Where did the phrase "Welcome Back! Long Time No See!" originate from?

The phrase is believed to have originated from Chinese or Native American English, but its exact origins are uncertain.