Welcome Back! Have You Seen the Old Gang?

• Thread starter Moni
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Welcome
In summary, Evo remembers Moni from their past and asks if she is still around. Moni tells Evo that she has been to London and had some trouble with the telephone line. Evo asks Moni about her year final exam and Moni tells Evo that she had trouble with her computer. Evo asks Moni about her art and Moni tells Evo that she has been practicing a lot. Chrono and Jimmy also greet Evo and Chrono asks Evo what is going on. Evo tells Chrono that he is still remembered for the "Girl Trouble" thread.
Moni
Remember Me ?

Hi, old friends...don't know those I've seen last time still here or not...
If you guys and gals are still there and remember me can you raise your hand please? :-p

Physics news on Phys.org
Moni!

Where have you been? How are you?

Yes, of course I remember you! Welcome back! Where have you been? Why did you leave?

Likes gracy
Evo said:
Moni!

Where have you been? How are you?

Yes, of course I remember you! Welcome back! Where have you been? Why did you leave?

Thanks Evo...

"I've been to London
To visit the Queen!" :wink: Kidding!

Yes...I've some trouble... you may know there is a devistating flood in Bangladesh...our telephone line was dead for months...when the line was fixed...the ISP took time...and now when all things were fixed...my year final exam came

Happy to see you again... :smile:

Again thanks Evo for remembering me :D

Likes gracy
I think if you put your old avatar back, people would recognize you, or wait, was that Monique?

Moni, don't touch your avatar, it will disappear.

I didn't realize that you were so affected.

I'm so glad that you are back! I still remember your artwork. You are so talented!

decibel, you're thinking of monique.

Hmm...thanks Evo...I was thinking of changing it...but it seems lots of things changed here :S (Not only the outlook!)

Now it's very fast...with my dial-up connection :)

Ha..ha...Decibel...that old similarity: Moni & Monique :D

I remember you, Moni. Of course, I just started to really post here when you left. I wondered where you were. :-p

Hello Moni, where have you been?? remember me?? :)

MONI!

WELCOME BACK!

Hi Moni, I'm kinda new here...but I won't forget your photoshop mastery - especially with dduardo's picture.

Gokul43201! Ha..ha..that work ;) dduardo's picture; Is he still practicing his Gimp on the new members ?

Tsunami WOW! How are you? We'll discuss soon !

jimmy p How can I forget you and our love discussion ;)

Chrono, thanks for remembering...lets see what's going on here!

Sorry. Don't remember you. :stare:

Moni said:
Chrono, thanks for remembering...lets see what's going on here!

Quite a lot, especially in the "Girl Trouble" thread. I think I'll always be remembered for that. :rolleyes:

Related to Welcome Back! Have You Seen the Old Gang?

1. What is the purpose of "Welcome Back! Have You Seen the Old Gang?"

The purpose of "Welcome Back! Have You Seen the Old Gang?" is to reunite old friends and acquaintances after a period of time apart.

2. Who typically initiates a "Welcome Back! Have You Seen the Old Gang?" event?

This type of event is usually initiated by a mutual friend or organizer who wants to bring the old gang back together.

3. How often should "Welcome Back! Have You Seen the Old Gang?" events be held?

The frequency of these events varies depending on the group and their schedules. Some may choose to have them annually, while others may have them more or less frequently.

4. What is the best way to reach out to old friends for a "Welcome Back! Have You Seen the Old Gang?" event?

The best way to reach out to old friends for this type of event is through social media or email. This allows for easy communication and coordination.

5. What are some fun activities to include in a "Welcome Back! Have You Seen the Old Gang?" event?

Some fun activities to include in this type of event could be a potluck dinner, a game night, or a day trip to a nearby attraction. The key is to plan activities that will allow the group to catch up and have a good time together.