WATCH IT World Cup car football (soccer)

In summary, "WATCH IT World Cup car football (soccer)" is a unique and exciting sporting event that combines traditional football (soccer) with remote-controlled toy cars. It is played with two teams of three cars each, following the same rules as traditional football. The combination of these two elements makes it a one-of-a-kind event, requiring skill, coordination, and strategy from players. Anyone with a passion for football and remote-controlled cars can participate, and it is held annually during the FIFA World Cup at a designated location.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
This is awesome. If you want to skip the info on the car, skooch ahead to 1:23 minutes.

WATCH IT WITH ME! Or be banned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Letting the air out of the opponent's tire right before the rain came was a major tactical error.

Great free kick!

I want to play!

I thought I had invented it, but mean old kurdt showed me this. :frown:

Top Gear is the greatest show on planet earth.

That's clever. Great driving.

Related to WATCH IT World Cup car football (soccer)

What is "WATCH IT World Cup car football (soccer)"?

"WATCH IT World Cup car football (soccer)" is a unique and exciting sporting event that combines the game of football (soccer) with remote-controlled toy cars. It is played on a miniature field with two teams of cars competing against each other to score goals.

How is "WATCH IT World Cup car football (soccer)" played?

The game is played with two teams of three cars each. Each team has a designated goal and the objective is to score more goals than the opposing team within a specified time period. The cars are controlled by remote controllers and follow the same rules as traditional football (soccer).

What makes "WATCH IT World Cup car football (soccer)" unique?

The combination of football (soccer) and remote-controlled cars makes this event truly one-of-a-kind. It requires a high level of skill, coordination, and strategy from the players to control their cars and score goals. It also adds an element of excitement and unpredictability to the game.

Who can participate in "WATCH IT World Cup car football (soccer)"?

Anyone with a passion for football (soccer) and remote-controlled cars can participate in this event. It is suitable for all ages and genders, and no prior experience is required. Both amateurs and professionals can compete in this thrilling tournament.

When and where is "WATCH IT World Cup car football (soccer)" held?

The event is held annually during the FIFA World Cup. It takes place at a designated location, usually a large indoor arena, and is broadcasted live to audiences around the world. The exact dates and location may vary each year, so it is best to check the official website for updates.