Want to Talk Sex with Sue Johanson? Learn from the Queen of Sexual Education!

• Thread starter Ivan Seeking
  • Start date
In summary, Sue Johanson is an expert sexual educator who has been providing frank and honest information to Canadians for over 30 years. She is also a Registered Nurse, a mother, and a grandmother. She is currently touring universities and special events, and is available to answer caller questions on her show, Talk Sex.
moe darklight said:
Poop-Loops, my dad used to do a lot of couples' therapy. Would you and Cyrus be interested in your own thread wherein he could guide you through finally sorting out your problems? It's a shame that you should be fighting like this, what with Valentine's Day coming up and all.

If you're having problems communicating, sometimes a show of affection can speak clearer than words. You need to show the other person that the magic isn't gone; you could surprise Cyrus with an unexpected romantic dinner by candlelight, maybe even a love poem.

:smile::smile::smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
cristo said:
That doesn't make sense. If you think someone's a "tool" then you wouldn't respond to everything he says trying to prove him wrong. Also, I don't agree that people who talk about sex are pigs, regardless of whether they're in their 20's or not.

You too? LOOK, we are in our 20's. It's normal to US. The people who decide to run those shows are NOT. Do you think teenagers are troublemakers? Probably not. A lot of older folk do.

I have to say I watched the show once while I was over in the US. I found it rather cringe-worthy; not because of what they were talking about, but because of who was doing the talking. I'm not saying that the older generation shouldn't be able to talk about sex, but when you've got a 78 year old woman advising a lesbian woman to perform some sex act on her partner, and to then describe exactly what to do, it's slightly disturbing!

Which is exactly why it's still running. She's edgy and it attracts audiences. Do you honestly think if it was a man our age running the show, it would keep going? No.

moe darklight said:
Poop-Loops, my dad used to do a lot of couples' therapy. Would you and Cyrus be interested in your own thread wherein he could guide you through finally sorting out your problems? It's a shame that you should be fighting like this, what with Valentine's Day coming up and all.

If you're having problems communicating, sometimes a show of affection can speak clearer than words. You need to show the other person that the magic isn't gone; you could surprise Cyrus with an unexpected romantic dinner by candlelight, maybe even a love poem.

No dice. He said he'd tuck his penis between his legs. He lied. He owes me dinner.

Wouldn't you then agree that if they think they can use a ziploc bag as a condom that they very desperately DO need the advice she can provide?
It does work if they are both inside their own ziplock bags and they are zip-locked!

Last edited:
Poop-Loops said:
Which is exactly why it's still running. She's edgy and it attracts audiences. Do you honestly think if it was a man our age running the show, it would keep going? No.

There are plenty of sex-oriented TV shows featuring younger guys, girls, or both... there's this show called "sex secrets" of which the narrator is a young woman. Then there's this one that's a bunch of men and women in their 20's talking about sex (explicitly, and nobody has complained yet about the show being vulgar or whatever), I think it's called sex and chocolate or something... what about the Ed The Sock show. All he makes is T&A jokes and he's been on the air for years.

Friday and saturday late nights there's a show either about sex or featuring explicit sex on like every other channel on my basic cable provider.

I talk explicitly about sex with girl friends and so do they and nobody accuses anybody of being a pig. I think our society is more open about sex than you'd like to think. Where do you live? Maybe where you live it's not.

Last edited:
You live in Canada.

Mercy, poop-loops. Mercy.

Live in your own fantasy world, but leave me out of it.

Poop-Loops said:
You too? LOOK, we are in our 20's. It's normal to US. The people who decide to run those shows are NOT. Do you think teenagers are troublemakers? Probably not. A lot of older folk do.

20 year old guys talking about sex are not perceived as pigs, they're perceived as normal. Now, this is of course context dependent. If you're talking about the latest "conquest" and acting disrespectful of women, yeah, you're going to be seen as a pig, but if you're talking about sex more generally, nope, not a pig.

Cyrus said:
Live in your own fantasy world, but leave me out of it.

Why? Because there's no dress code?

Okay, both Poop-Loops and Cyrus, this "love fest" of yours has gone on long enough. This is the official cease and desist, get a room, take it to PM if you must, order. If you can't remain civil to one another, simply ignore each other.

How do I ignore a member moonbear?

This isn't a 'love fest', and I am not laughing. I am seriously fed up with him. How can I ignore his posts? There used to be a button to ignore members...but it has disappeared. I just don't have the patience to put up with this anymore.

Last edited:
I think I saw it in the CP. Its near buddy list ( I think)

I guess not typing in a response is physically impossible?

binzing said:
I think I saw it in the CP. Its near buddy list ( I think)

Thanks binzing, I found it. There all hidden now. I owe you one. :smile:

Anytime buddy.