VOTE Photo Contest - Happy Mother's Day

In summary, there is a competition for the best picture related to mothers or Mother's Day, and there are currently four entries. Janus is currently in the lead with a picture of multigenerational mothers, followed closely by ZapperZ's picture of his own mother. The deadline for voting is approaching, so every vote counts.

VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Mother's Day!

• moe darklight

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Janus

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • matthyaouw

Votes: 1 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ZapperZ
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Education Advisor
Insights Author
Wow! We have so few pictures of mothers! I'm shocked!

:)

Anyhow, we have a good group of entry, even if it is a small number. Please vote for the picture that best represents our theme, which is on mothers or related to Mother's Day.

1. moe darklight
http://aycu16.webshots.com/image/15655/2000965780376813279_rs.jpg

2. ZapperZ
img5763qz8.jpg

3. Janus
http://home.earthlink.net/~parvey/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/mother.jpg

4. matthyaouw
mum2.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=169982"

Zz.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
i'll be the first to say it, this is strange.

I think I'm going to go with Janus and the multigenerational mothers. I can't help not having any photos to fit the theme...I was hatched. :biggrin: Actually, I have some photos that would have fit, but kept forgetting when I was working on the computer that has them stored on it. :frown:

I usually don't vote for my own pictures... but come on, it's my mom, how couldn't I!

You have less than 2 days left to vote in this contest. It is getting tight, so every vote counts!

Zz.

A few more hours to vote in this contest, and Janus is slowly pulling away! Can he maintain that in the few remaining hours?

Zz.

Related to VOTE Photo Contest - Happy Mother's Day

What is the "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Mother's Day"?

The "VOTE PF Photo Contest - Happy Mother's Day" is an online photo contest organized by the non-profit organization PF to celebrate Mother's Day and promote awareness of maternal health issues.

Who can participate in the contest?

The contest is open to everyone, regardless of age, gender, or nationality.

What is the theme of the contest?

The theme of the contest is "Happy Mother's Day." Participants are encouraged to submit photos that depict the love and bond between a mother and child.

How do I submit my photo for the contest?

To submit your photo, you must first register on the contest website and then upload your photo according to the guidelines provided. Only one photo per participant is allowed.

What are the prizes for the winners?

There will be a total of three winners, with the first place winner receiving a cash prize of $500, the second place winner receiving $300, and the third place winner receiving $200. Additionally, all three winners will have their photos featured in PF's Mother's Day campaign materials.