VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - April Showers Bring May Flowers

In summary: I'm going to have to go with Turbo-1 because it has a little bit of everything.In summary, the participants in this contest had a hard time choosing a favorite photo. The photo that received the most votes in each group was chosen as the winner.

Vote for your favorite.

• Astronuc

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Larkspur

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • FredGarvin

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • alex caps

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • turbo-1

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
This promises to be another difficult contest to vote. I broke up the voting into two groups.

Please vote for the photo that best represents our theme, which is flowers. You have one vote in each group.

1. Astronuc
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/5201/1005802smallwi7.jpg

2. Larkspur
515134936_0bac33fe02_o.jpg

3. FredGarvin
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/1911/asiaticlillysbc4.jpg

4. alex caps
http://bikeflat.com/albums/nhalex/DSC_1075.sized.jpg

5. turbo-1
appleblossoms.jpg

https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=171778"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
You may want to enable polling evo. :wink::biggrin:

dontdisturbmycircles said:
You may want to enable polling evo. :wink::biggrin:
I'm working on it, someone came to the door.

Evo said:
Please vote for the photo that best represents our theme, which is flowers at night.

Flowers at night? :confused:

Evo said:
I'm working on it, someone came to the door.

Oh sorry, its all good. :smile:

out of whack said:
Flowers at night? :confused:
Yeah, get out your infra red film. :smile:

Hey, I got interrupted. :devil:

You two are on my short list now, btw. :biggrin:

He-he-he. I can think of worse lists to be on, all you have is fish. Throw in a cat and maybe you'll have something.

Now, to vote. Tough choice. Them flowers is pretties...

I didn't even try entering this theme. I've seen people's flower photos before, and knew this would be tough. I think I'm going to go with Fred Garvin on this one. I just like the composition, and I like lilies too, but now that I have a brat cat, can't have them anymore (they're poisonous to cats for anyone who doesn't know this).

Holy Cow! This one is pretty tight (for 2nd place) with us 4 guys tied at 4 votes each and larkspur in the lead with 6.

Wow, that was one of the toughest ones yet. Fantastic job to all who entered. In the end I went with FredGarvin.

Alex caps! Becuase of the perspective!

Love the flowers and the white pickets, they are also one of my favorit flowers. It was a tuff choice, love the drumstick alum too.

Thanks for the compliments.

I had to vote for larkspur because of the excelent lighting, looks like he really planned out that shot. Good job!

alex caps said:
Thanks for the compliments.

I had to vote for larkspur because of the excelent lighting, looks like he really planned out that shot. Good job!
He is a she!:smile: Thanks Alex!

Last edited:
Did Ms. Evo forgot to put up the final poll for this contest? :)

Zz.

This is a toughie. I like them all for different reasons...

Related to VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - April Showers Bring May Flowers

1. How can I participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST Group 1 - April Showers Bring May Flowers"?

To participate in the contest, you must be a member of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST" group on Facebook. Once you are a member, you can submit your photo following the guidelines provided in the group's description.

2. Can I submit more than one photo for the contest?

Yes, each member can submit up to three photos for the contest. However, each photo must be unique and follow the guidelines provided by the group.

3. How will the winners be selected?

The winners will be selected through a voting process within the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST" group. Members will be able to vote for their favorite photo by liking it. The photo with the most likes will be declared the winner.

4. When is the deadline for submitting photos?

The deadline for submitting photos is April 30th. Any photos submitted after this date will not be considered for the contest.

5. What are the prizes for the winners?

The first place winner will receive a $100 gift card, the second place winner will receive a $50 gift card, and the third place winner will receive a $25 gift card. These gift cards can be used towards products or services offered by the contest sponsor.