Volunteer editor for my article requested

In summary, the speaker, who is not an academic, has been asked to write an article about a successful radio project they did with local students. The target audience for the article is STEM teachers and it needs to be ready by July. The speaker hopes to have a professional edit and check the article before submitting it, but they have not started writing yet. It seems that the speaker's typing may have been affected by a recent automatic upgrade on their Droid phone. They mention fixing the issue and going back to edit their posts after publishing.
houlahound
I am not an academic but have been asked to write an article about a radio project I did with some local students, it worked pretty neat.

The audience is STEM teachers.

Needs to be ready in July.

Hoping a professional coulg edit it / check it.

Haven't started yet.

Physics news on Phys.org
houlahound said:
I am not an academic but have Bren adkrg to write an article about a radio project I gig with dome dtugentd, it worker pretty neat. The audience I'd DTEM teachers.

Neegd to be reagy in July.

Hoping a professional coulg egit it/ check it.

Haven't dtarteg yet.
Let me guess -- you have a Droid phone, and it recently updated your keyboard and autocorrect feature? That's how my typing looks on my Droid phone after some automatic upgrade last week. I'm not kidding!

Fixeg but yes, i go back after a post any exit.

..and edit..

Related to Volunteer editor for my article requested

1. What is a volunteer editor?

A volunteer editor is someone who is willing to review and make edits to your article for free. They are typically experienced writers or editors who offer their services as a way to give back to the community.

2. Why would I need a volunteer editor for my article?

A volunteer editor can provide valuable feedback and suggestions for improving the quality and clarity of your article. They can also help catch any grammatical or spelling errors that you may have missed.

3. How do I find a volunteer editor for my article?

You can start by reaching out to writing or editing groups or communities online. You can also post a request on social media or professional networking sites, or ask for recommendations from colleagues or friends.

4. Are there any precautions I should take when working with a volunteer editor?

It's always a good idea to discuss your expectations and goals with the volunteer editor before they start working on your article. You should also have a clear understanding of the timeline and any potential conflicts or issues that may arise.

5. Is it necessary to credit a volunteer editor for their work?

While it's not mandatory, it's always a nice gesture to credit the volunteer editor for their contributions to your article. This can also help build their reputation and credibility as an editor.