View Attachment to Understanding Taxes

• MHB
  • Thread starter anil86
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Taxes
In summary, the conversation discusses finding the sum of a series using the binomial sum and the imaginary part of a complex number. The conversation provides equations (1), (2), and (3) as well as the formula $\displaystyle 1 - e^{2\ z} = - e^{z}\ (e^{z} - e^{- z}) -> \sqrt{1 - e^{2\ z}} = i\ e^{\frac{z}{2}}\ \sqrt {e^{z} - e^{- z}}\ (1)$ and the result $\displaystyle \frac{\sin \frac{\theta}{2} + \cos {\frac{\theta}{2}}}{2\ \sqrt{\sin \
anil86
Please view attachment!

Attachments

• Image0349.jpg
    Image0349.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 80
Mathematics news on Phys.org
anil86 said:
Please view attachment!

Wellcome on MHB anil86!... You can start from the binomial sum...

$\displaystyle \frac{1}{\sqrt{1 - x^{2}}} = 1 + \frac{1}{2}\ x^{2} + \frac{3}{8}\ x^{4} + ...\ (1)$

... and from (1) ...

$\displaystyle \frac{x}{\sqrt{1 - x^{2}}} = x + \frac{1}{2}\ x^{3} + \frac{3}{8}\ x^{5} + ... \ (2)$

... so that the sum of Your series is... $\displaystyle S = \text{Im} \{\frac{e^{i\ \theta}}{\sqrt{1 - e^{2\ i\ \theta}}}\}\ (3)$

Are You able to proceed?...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

chisigma said:

$\displaystyle \frac{1}{\sqrt{1 - x^{2}}} = 1 + \frac{1}{2}\ x^{2} + \frac{3}{8}\ x^{4} + ...\ (1)$

... and from (1) ...

$\displaystyle \frac{x}{\sqrt{1 - x^{2}}} = x + \frac{1}{2}\ x^{3} + \frac{3}{8}\ x^{5} + ... \ (2)$

... so that the sum of Your series is... $\displaystyle S = \text{Im} \{\frac{e^{i\ \theta}}{\sqrt{1 - e^{2\ i\ \theta}}}\}\ (3)$

Are You able to proceed?...

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

Please view attachment!View attachment 1687

Attachments

• Image0352.jpg
    Image0352.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 60
chisigma said:

... and from (1) ...

Is...

$\displaystyle 1 - e^{2\ z} = - e^{z}\ (e^{z} - e^{- z}) -> \sqrt{1 - e^{2\ z}} = i\ e^{\frac{z}{2}}\ \sqrt {e^{z} - e^{- z}}\ (1)$

... so that for $\displaystyle z = i\ \theta $ is...

$\displaystyle \text{Im}\ \{\frac{e^{i\ \theta}}{\sqrt{1 - e^{2\ i\ \theta}}}\} = \text{Im}\ \{ \frac{e^{i\ \frac{\theta}{2}}}{i\ \sqrt{e^{i\ \theta} + e^{- i\ \theta}}} \} = \frac{\sin \frac{\theta}{2} + \cos {\frac{\theta}{2}}}{2\ \sqrt{\sin \theta}}\ (2)$

Kind regards

$\chi$ $\sigma$

Thank you for sharing this guide on understanding taxes. I appreciate the clear and concise information presented in this document. Taxes play a crucial role in funding important government programs and services, and it is important for individuals to have a basic understanding of how they work.

I particularly appreciate the section on the different types of taxes, including income, sales, and property taxes. This provides a comprehensive overview of the various ways in which individuals and businesses contribute to the government's revenue.

In addition, the guide does a great job of explaining the different tax brackets and how they impact an individual's tax liability. This is important information for individuals to understand as they plan their finances.

Overall, this guide serves as a valuable resource for individuals looking to gain a better understanding of taxes. I would recommend it to anyone looking to educate themselves on this important aspect of our society.

Related to View Attachment to Understanding Taxes

1. What is the purpose of "View Attachment: A Guide to Understanding Taxes"?

The purpose of "View Attachment: A Guide to Understanding Taxes" is to provide a comprehensive guide for individuals and businesses to understand the basics of taxes, including how they are calculated, different types of taxes, and how to file taxes properly.

2. Who can benefit from reading "View Attachment: A Guide to Understanding Taxes"?

Anyone who is required to pay taxes, whether as an individual or a business, can benefit from reading "View Attachment: A Guide to Understanding Taxes". It is also helpful for anyone who wants to gain a better understanding of the tax system and how it works.

3. Is "View Attachment: A Guide to Understanding Taxes" updated regularly?

Yes, "View Attachment: A Guide to Understanding Taxes" is updated regularly to reflect any changes in tax laws or regulations. It is important to stay informed about these changes in order to accurately file taxes.

4. Are there any tips or strategies for reducing taxes included in "View Attachment: A Guide to Understanding Taxes"?

Yes, "View Attachment: A Guide to Understanding Taxes" includes tips and strategies for reducing taxes, such as taking advantage of tax deductions and credits, as well as planning for taxes throughout the year.

5. Is "View Attachment: A Guide to Understanding Taxes" only applicable to a specific country or region?

No, "View Attachment: A Guide to Understanding Taxes" covers the basics of taxes in a general sense and can be applicable to many countries. However, it is important to note that there may be slight variations in tax laws and regulations between different countries or regions.